Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Young chubby Asians?

  1. #1

    Young chubby Asians?

    Searched around and couldn't find anything really current. Any Intel on younger, meatier Asian girls either mp or indi?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by onetimedimer9912 View Post
    Searched around and couldn't find anything really current. Any Intel on younger, meatier Asian girls either mp or indi?
    Sugar.

    https://asianfever.ch/models/sugar

    Take a look at our website

    Please use our website for the complete list of models, schedule, pricing, and full menu listing.

    web - https://asianfever.ch
    twitter - @asianfever604
    sms: 604-288-7981, toll free: 844-361-5602, whatsapp: +16042887981, snapchat: asianfever604, line: asianfever604, telegram: @asianfever604, skype: asianfever604
    中文短信 604-595-1311, 中文客户可以透过微信联络我们 asianfever604

    Burnaby Escorts - Vancouver Escorts - Surrey Escorts - Richmond Escorts

  3. #3
    Sir DATY the Vulvinator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Varies
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian Fever View Post
    Sugar.

    https://asianfever.ch/models/sugar

    Take a look at our website
    Hardly chubby. Lol.

  4. #4
    Yeah haha anyone with abit more meat on the bones? Haha. BBW maybe?

  5. #5
    There is a thicker young CBC at Emax named Jenny that I tried a couple of weeks back. Definitely cute with a healthy set of C cups and nice curves. Not fat or out of shape, i would put her at about 5’5” and 140 -145 lbs. She’s 27 and has only been fucking for 5 years. Not really great service, but inexperienced. She does like the feel of cock inside her was gripping my ass and wrists firmly and i pounded her. She didn’t allow DATY but said maybe as she gets to know me. For me it was an interesting experience because she is a noob and can be coached. This for me was a big turn on. She’s also super tight.

  6. #6
    Anyone know where Addison Cortez is?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Poon View Post
    There is a thicker young CBC at Emax named Jenny that I tried a couple of weeks back. Definitely cute with a healthy set of C cups and nice curves. Not fat or out of shape, i would put her at about 5’5” and 140 -145 lbs. She’s 27 and has only been fucking for 5 years. Not really great service, but inexperienced. She does like the feel of cock inside her was gripping my ass and wrists firmly and i pounded her. She didn’t allow DATY but said maybe as she gets to know me. For me it was an interesting experience because she is a noob and can be coached. This for me was a big turn on. She’s also super tight.
    Do you have a number or link for this girl? I do not know any info on Emax. Thanks.
    I am CheeseBurgers but I forgot my password and my email got hacked.

    So not new here and not shilling.

  8. #8
    Amp on Kingsway and Rupert in e.VAN
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseBurgers II View Post
    Do you have a number or link for this girl? I do not know any info on Emax. Thanks.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseBurgers II View Post
    Do you have a number or link for this girl? I do not know any info on Emax. Thanks.

    EMAX Accupressure Center

    3 - 3003, Kingsway Vancouver, BC V7K 3B2
    (604) 568-5255

    Jenny is only PT , so call to ask when she works.

  10. #10
    Just throwing this out there, but does anyone remember Vicky? She was pretty chubby. She used to work at a shop, in the backroom on Westminster Hwy in Richmond. She had really great service, but it's been 4 years. Wondering if anyone knows where she could have gone.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    33
    Bobo at Tiger Spa is a nice girl to see. I feel some of her reviews are a little over the top.

    Maybe it's a "ymmv" thing, I don't know, but she is a good girl.

    I do not recommend Emax.

    Nicole at Dream and City Massage, she is really nice!
    Last edited by snowboards hurt ma bum; 10-21-2019 at 09:54 PM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmiclatte View Post
    Amp on Kingsway and Rupert in e.VAN
    Thanks.......
    I am CheeseBurgers but I forgot my password and my email got hacked.

    So not new here and not shilling.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Poon View Post
    EMAX Accupressure Center

    3 - 3003, Kingsway Vancouver, BC V7K 3B2
    (604) 568-5255

    Jenny is only PT , so call to ask when she works.
    Thanks.....
    I am CheeseBurgers but I forgot my password and my email got hacked.

    So not new here and not shilling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •