Thread: Best explicit dirty talk SP used in Nanaimo

Best explicit dirty talk SP used in Nanaimo

I must confess that lately what really turns me on is when SP uses explicit(dirty) language towards me to express what she wants me to do to her to make her " needs " fulfilled.Hence the tone of her voice plays great role as well. Any thoughts or suggestions?!?

Veronica Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Hunt View Post
    Veronica Blake
    Yes! It is shocking to see such a beautiful face say such dirty things hahah

Laid-back User
    I totally agree with the previous recommendations (Veronica Blake & Lady Vanessa), and would also add Lalani Electrica, who talks a mean blue streak.

Dirty talk

Veronica Blake......Lalani Electrica.

I love love love dirty talk, nothing turns me on more! Im excited to see my two besties were also mentioned, Miss Lady Vanessa and Lalani Electrica , hot stuff baby

Thanks for all the mentions gentleman! I'm a sweet girl with a bad mouth

Quote Originally Posted by veronicablake View Post
    I love love love dirty talk, nothing turns me on more! Im excited to see my two besties were also mentioned, Miss Lady Vanessa and Lalani Electrica , hot stuff baby

Thanks for all the mentions gentleman! I'm a sweet girl with a bad mouth
    I experienced exotic moments with your friends (besties) you are next my dear Veronika. I barely can hold my composure to hear your vocabulary while ........
    Thank you for stop by and acknowledge one more skill in the art and hedonistic pleasure of making LOVE.