Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Scam against the ladies.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Riza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Richmond incall
    Posts
    1,047

    Scam against the ladies.

    Wanted to post here so that paid and unpaid ladies can see.

    Haven't heard of this scam before but I am sure its not unique. I knew right away but if someone was preoccupied or not paying attention they might get caught.

    Guest wanted to pay by email transfer. I was surprised when wanted to pay ahead of time and give password. (first red flag being a new client) When sent it wasn't a payment but a request for money of the same amount. It was obvious to me but just wanted to shout out to everyone to be vigilant when something comes through email transfer.

    Be careful out there.

    Riza

    *to mods, can I post his email address so ladies can block his email address?

    All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver/Coquitlam
    Posts
    626
    Thanks !!!
    There's warning regarding this on Twitter as well.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    Wanted to post here so that paid and unpaid ladies can see.

    Haven't heard of this scam before but I am sure its not unique. I knew right away but if someone was preoccupied or not paying attention they might get caught.

    Guest wanted to pay by email transfer. I was surprised when wanted to pay ahead of time and give password. (first red flag being a new client) When sent it wasn't a payment but a request for money of the same amount. It was obvious to me but just wanted to shout out to everyone to be vigilant when something comes through email transfer.

    Be careful out there.

    Riza

    *to mods, can I post his email address so ladies can block his email address?
    In the ladies lounge yes. In the PSA section, no.

  4. #4
    Does the scammer send the request through as a E-Transfer?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Riza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Richmond incall
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by helloim View Post
    Does the scammer send the request through as a E-Transfer?
    Yes he does. It shows name on the money request but I am guessing not his real name. He actually did twice through two different banks and two different names.

    All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    Yes he does. It shows name on the money request but I am guessing not his real name. He actually did twice through two different banks and two different names.
    That's strange that he has accounts with two different names, seeing as how it's almost impossible to set up a bank account with a fake name. He'd need several pieces of very sophisticated fake IDs to pull this off, but if he had that you'd have to wonder why a criminal of that sophistication level would be attempting weak small-time scams with escorts.

    I'm willing to bet one of those names is his real name.

  7. #7
    Sir DATY the Vulvinator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Varies
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by bradman View Post
    That's strange that he has accounts with two different names, seeing as how it's almost impossible to set up a bank account with a fake name. He'd need several pieces of very sophisticated fake IDs to pull this off, but if he had that you'd have to wonder why a criminal of that sophistication level would be attempting weak small-time scams with escorts.

    I'm willing to bet one of those names is his real name.
    Some banks allow aliases or nicknames on accounts to help companies track expenses, and he may also have multiple accounts at same bank with different nicknames.

    I would report him to RCMP Fraud unit and the bank.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •