Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closed

Closed

Anyone notice the massage place on the corner of bay and government closed down

U mean vivian’s that was overprice pd with poor massage and aunties? No, but wouldn’t be surprised.

Ya it was pretty bad. Vivian was stealing pictures with watermarks and using screenshots from her ipad. Could see all her other selfies in the camera roll.

Told by local Chinese lady that Vivians resold !

Maybe New sign by Nov. 1st

Good riddance. Quality matters.

They had the worst quality and business model. Same prices as reputable providers too. Makes sense why.

Reopened as bamboo new sign is up and open

Curious if this place is worth visiting now, I did not enjoy my visit when it was Vivian's. Seeing some new girls advertised there, I am assuming HE is still offered. Anyone had a chance to give it a try yet?

Some changes at this spa. New lineup and cleaner venue. Some newer MP's and some who have been in other locations. I tried a new one (I think her name was Carina?) and the massage was very good. HE was offered but I was happy with the massage so I left it at that.

I saw the other Asian ( not Celine ) and she wanted 150 for nude Hj . I passed as I came get a much better massage and fs with 7277 Yuki

There is a Helen and Jenny advertised separately but working at this spa as well I believe; has anyone seen either of those two?

Saw Hellen. Good looking, I would guess in her 40s great massage, standard extras. No music, which seems like an obvious way to enhance the experience- but what do I know, I don't run a spa. Maybe needs to wash her hair a little more often. Not a bad option if you're looking to try somewhere new, and miles ahead of what it's replacing.

I went in to see Hellen but she's not the same girl as the LL picture, not even close, so I passed. I was told that Jenny was available as well, took a look at her, ok body but didn't find her attractive so I walked.

Hellen was the one I saw. Maybe her prices will /have come down. Similarly how mariahs price went up to 150 from 130 and back up again. It may be due to demand or ymmv.

Hellen seems to be Apple... or they sharing pictures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast