Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Has anyone heard from Anastasia 5132 recently?

  1. #1

    Question Has anyone heard from Anastasia 5132 recently?

    Had a booking with her a few days ago that she didn't show up to. She doesn't respond to any of my texts or emails.

    We had a normal conversation via text before, nothing out of the ordinary.

    Wouldn't be a big problem if I wouldn't have transferred some money to her in advance. It'd surprise me if such a well reviewed person would do something shady.

    (Please spare me a lecture about giving money to SPs in advance)

  2. #2
    i once forgot to pay her and not until @ night when I was emptying my pockets realize that envelope was still there. I had to chase her down to pay her. I am not sure how much you paid but your money is most likely safe. I have introduced her to one of my high net worth friend so she is probably busy socializing & travelling as he likes to spoil his ladies.

  3. #3
    I'm new to the hobby and was hoping to start off with someone worth starting off with, if you know what I mean.... I was unable to book her...asked for two references... how can a newb provide that?

  4. #4
    Fuck 2 of her friends first.

  5. #5
    wish I could afford to do that lol

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddbertacchi View Post
    i once forgot to pay her and not until @ night when I was emptying my pockets realize that envelope was still there. I had to chase her down to pay her. I am not sure how much you paid but your money is most likely safe. I have introduced her to one of my high net worth friend so she is probably busy socializing & travelling as he likes to spoil his ladies.
    Thanks, I hope you're right. Guess I'll wait a few more days then and hope to hear from her.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fargy84 View Post
    Thanks, I hope you're right. Guess I'll wait a few more days then and hope to hear from her.
    For your sake, I hope Todd is right, too. As good of an SP as she might be, if she doesn't straighten this out with you quick, she risks a lot of backlash and lost business. If she wants to go this route and be a scamming SP, then that's on her, and she may as well start changing names/ads/numbers, etc, and risk going through all that hassle. If she is honest and reputable, she will do the right thing.
    Please update us as to what happens. I'm very curious, as I really like her pics. But, one review like the OP, then sorry, not worth the risk. Ever. For me, anyways.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TOAO View Post
    For your sake, I hope Todd is right, too. As good of an SP as she might be, if she doesn't straighten this out with you quick, she risks a lot of backlash and lost business. If she wants to go this route and be a scamming SP, then that's on her, and she may as well start changing names/ads/numbers, etc, and risk going through all that hassle. If she is honest and reputable, she will do the right thing.
    Please update us as to what happens. I'm very curious, as I really like her pics. But, one review like the OP, then sorry, not worth the risk. Ever. For me, anyways.
    You can blame Todd for introducing her to a rich dude... lol

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fargy84 View Post
    Thanks, I hope you're right. Guess I'll wait a few more days then and hope to hear from her.
    To be honest this is not adding up. I know her very well this is highly educated, intelligent & organized lady. I have not visited her much this year mainly I have been seeing mostly one regular. She does not need to scam anyone for some dollars.


    Did she ask you for money in person ? How much are we talking here ?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TOAO View Post
    For your sake, I hope Todd is right, too. As good of an SP as she might be, if she doesn't straighten this out with you quick, she risks a lot of backlash and lost business. If she wants to go this route and be a scamming SP, then that's on her, and she may as well start changing names/ads/numbers, etc, and risk going through all that hassle. If she is honest and reputable, she will do the right thing.
    Please update us as to what happens. I'm very curious, as I really like her pics. But, one review like the OP, then sorry, not worth the risk. Ever. For me, anyways.
    I will definitely keep you all in the loop. This platform is basically my only option to do something in this matter :/


    Quote Originally Posted by Toddbertacchi View Post
    To be honest this is not adding up. I know her very well this is highly educated, intelligent & organized lady. I have not visited her much this year mainly I have been seeing mostly one regular. She does not need to scam anyone for some dollars.
    I agree with this, it doesn't make any sense to me either. As I said, we had a totally normal conversation before, no idea what happened. Which is why I also don't want to rule out that maybe something happened to her or within her family. That's the only logical explanation I have.


    Quote Originally Posted by Toddbertacchi View Post
    Did she ask you for money in person ? How much are we talking here ?
    No, she did not ask me for the money, I wanted to transfer it in advance. Yes... I know. Don't want to go into specifics, but we can all look up her rates. Now do the maths, I booked something between 1 and 3 hours.

    As I said before, I learnt my lesson and obviously this makes it more embarrassing for me. Doesn't change the fact that this is potentially a shitty thing from her to do.

  11. #11
    I would say give it a few days. She's probably off somewhere with that rich dude making 5 or 10grand. She's obviously Gunna take care of the big fish first before dealing with us little ones. She's definitely not a scammer, I'm sure she'll get a hold of you once she's back.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    She didn't ask you for money, but you chose to transfer it? Why?
    Because I (used to) prefer it that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    Are you sure she accepts etransfers?
    Did you get the confirmation that it was accepted?
    Yes and I double-checked the email address she provided - all legit as far as I could tell. She accepted and she confirmed via text.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    Despite her higher price point, she has many regulars and a stellar reputation. Why would she jeopardize all that?
    Something about this story is not adding up.
    That is exactly my point. It doesn't make ANY sense and it's puzzling me!

  13. #13
    @fargy84 Ana is going to get in touch with you. You have been scammed by someone & she had no idea until I reached out to her. I will not post anything further because she is really upset that someone has done that. I would advise if you have sent money through your bank you can contact your bank and report fraud.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddbertacchi View Post
    @fargy84 Ana is going to get in touch with you. You have been scammed by someone & she had no idea until I reached out to her. I will not post anything further because she is really upset that someone has done that. I would advise if you have sent money through your bank you can contact your bank and report fraud.
    The heck - how is that even possible when I used exactly the number and email address from her LL ad?? If this is true, it would certainly explain a lot of things :/

  15. #15
    Is anybody able and willing to confirm the street of her Incall with me via PM?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •