Thread: Mila - Bridgewater Massage

Mila - Bridgewater Massage

Saw Mila with the Bridgewater group for a massage today.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...h_mila-5646214

Nice looking girl, in her early to mid-twenties. Not super hot the way some in that group have been described but pretty. Nice body. Incall was safe, and clean. She was also friendly.

Massage was pretty good. Flip after about 15 minutes then she quickly finished me with an HJ. Good technique there, too. Was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Too bad I paid for an hour. All services are a la carte.

Really wanted to see Amanda but she was booked. And Emma hasn't posted lately.

i saw her a few weeks back and i left with the first hh of a hour session the back side massage was so bad when she asked for me to turn over i left, very nice girl just lacking skills

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeckster View Post
    i saw her a few weeks back and i left with the first hh of a hour session the back side massage was so bad when she asked for me to turn over i left, very nice girl just lacking skills

Good to know. I was kind of torn between her and Amanda...

Haven’t seen Amanda but heard she is beautiful ... Mila has a nice body from her pics , but Emma was amazing . Perfect tight little body and amazing ass. Hope she isn’t gone for good .

So is there no option of FS or even a BJ?

I’ve seen Amanda and Emma. Both awesome, but in different ways. Achieved the same level of comfort with Emma that took me three sessions to build up with Amanda. However, Amanda is a really awesome young lady in her own right - just difficult to compare personalities y’know? Both are good looking - Amanda is tall, blonde, and has an ass to die for, and she’s ‘prettier’. But Emma is really cute, and draws you in with her eye contact, smile, and bubbly personality. Both are young and good looking so let’s say they are your server at Earls - you’d think, damn I’d like to take Amanda out for a nice dinner then take her back to your place, whereas you might think damn I’d like to party with Emma, and then bang.

I would recommend both - 100%. Just book a massage, bring some extra cash (it’s a safe spot and I trust Amanda and Emma completely) and see where it takes you.

As far as Emma’s absence, I don’t know anything but my guess is she’s just away or taking a break? I’ve seen her 5 maybe 6 times and she never mentioned anything about quitting. I saw Amanda 3 times and she let me know she was leaving the city so it’s nice to see her back. If Emma’s gone for good that would really suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Moil1991 View Post
    So is there no option of FS or even a BJ?
    Text the number on Amanda’s ad. She will text you the menu. There’s no FS unfortunately.

Can you please send me Amanda's phone number or her ad link? Thank you so much dude!

Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Text the number on Amanda’s ad. She will text you the menu. There’s no FS unfortunately.
    Can you please send me Amanda's phone number or her ad link? Thank you so much dude!

Quote Originally Posted by zw8622673 View Post
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...s_back-5655199

Hello Gents,

Recently visited Mila as well. Service was...okay. Nice body which is what kept my interest in the session. Manly face and lack of enthusiasm.

Emma’s the best so far out of the gang.

Quote Originally Posted by DeezNuts View Post
    Hello Gents,

Emma’s the best so far out of the gang.
    Unfortunately Emma has been MIA for the last two weeks. Anyone know if she is coming back? Or if she has moved on?

Emma mentioned that she'd be travelling overseas for a month and would be back before christmas. She is definately the cream of the crop from this group. I've tried her, Amanda and Jessica but have only repeated with Emma. Jessica ghosted me and Amanda is too mechanical/business-like for this profession. Emma on the other hand oozes sensuality and knows how to handle junior properly. Amanda is nice, very pretty and has a rockin body but she treats junior like it owes her money.