Im very discrete ...
but I'll haunt your dreams!

Well hello Hottie I'm Veronica. Turns out I need to come to Victoria for my brothers birthday so I thought I would take a couple calls while I'm down, I constantly have men asking when I am coming to work in Victoria, and the never say never moment has arrived.

Because I am not touring here and have limited time I am only accepting 4 visits, first come first serve, with a $50 deposit so I know your serious, either threw e transfer or Amazon gift card. If this doesn't work for you please feel free to drive up to Nanaimo and see me instead.

Saturday the 19th between 2-6
Sunday the 20th between 10-4

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I always say if your interested in me coming down again in-between my already existing tour dates, I will for a multi hour booking with a 50% deposit

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Now for the fun part where I get to go on and on and talk about how fabulous I am and how much I am going to rock your world! There are so many woman wanting your attention what makes me stick out from the pack? I live, breath and am SEX, I love love love men plain and simple. I don't choose to do this career out of desperation or as a stepping stone to my next career. I was built to be a high end companion, I absolutely love what I do and it shows with all the hard work and effort I put into myself, my business and my brand. I always kid that I am a real life Jessica Rabbit- I'm not bad I'm just drawn that way.

I don't need to go on and on here, if you are smart you will do your research, I have given you MULTIPLE ways to see how I look, act and talk on a regular basis. All of which I will list shortly. I am also reviewed here on Perb. I have been very well and highly reviewed on the other one [email protected], because I spent the majority of my time in Calgary and Edmonton.

If you want to have fun with a sexy confident bubbly woman, then look no further. I am tall, athletic, curvy and busty with the softest enhanced DDD tits you will ever feel. I've been told i'm the ultimate male fantasy figure. Are you mired in dull routine? I have all the time in the world while I'm here for love and pleasure! Lose control of yourself, I know it's something you yearn to do.

www.veronicablake.net

Twitter @veronicablake69 you do not need an acct to see my information, just plug in my name

veronicablake69.manyvids.com where you can actually see and hear my O face

Please do your research you are spending allot of money, make sure you get the right companion for yourself

BEST way to contact me **TEXT** 250-619-2329 **TEXT**

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regular Experience (GFE)

1/2 hour $220
45 min $280
1 hours $320
2 hours $600
3 hours $850
4 hours $1000

VIP (PSE) Experience

1 hour $520
2 hours $900
3 hours $1200
4 hours $1400

Trips to Greece $50 extra on top of rates

Please feel free to text with your fantasy/inquires, I do not mind chatting with serious clients looking for specific answers, by now I can tell if you are just a time waster pulling my leg, so please feel free to ask me more specifics I will always make the time for you to make sure this is a good fit and our connection works

I also have written up and can send the difference between a PSE and GFE session if you need clarification, I just feel the way i've worded it, it might be to much to post on adds, email works best for this

*DOMINATION AVAILABLE* that being said I am more of a sensual dom

BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME 250-619-2329

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]