Thread: 🌹ROUGE Collective | Ethical & Bespoke Companionship 🌹

🌹ROUGE Collective | Ethical & Bespoke Companionship 🌹

ROUGE is a bespoke collective of low-volume, uniquely enchanting paramours who truly enjoy providing first class companionship.

From our sensual and down to earth providers, to our personable correspondance and luxurious incall space - we pride ourselves on having the highest standards in the industry and appealing to the most discerning of gentlemen. We do not discriminate on race, socioeconomic status, or physicality. If you're a generous gentleman with a kind heart who knows how to treat a lady, we want to meet you!

Founded and curated by Scarlette Rose.

It's been said...

“Ana offered me some champagne and finger food. The incall these girls use is very upscale, well located and with lots of amenities. It reflects attention to detail and their desire to welcome you like a king.” - toz6464 (theeroticreview.com)

"Rouge is my most visited agency this year. Scarlette has put in lots of hard work & passion into this, which is pretty much evident in all the little details from the website, incall & most important the companions. You can’t go wrong no matter who you pick. They are all physically attractive, stellar conversationalists, skillful, well-travelled & most importantly they are constantly improving by leaps & bounds." - toddbertacchi

"The service at Rouge is amazing. Friendly, efficient and professional. The prices are higher but you are dealing with the best of the best. Definitely check them out if you want 5 star experience." - Vansitie

"Everything about their operation is 1st class. I've seen a pretty good variety of providers and Rouge just has a little bit of an added touch that seems to go the extra mile. The location really has a lot of character and is well maintained. The bathroom is spotless and nicely stocked up with whatever you might need to clean yourself up. Refreshments have been provided every time." - just_shaggy

"Booking with Rouge is awesome. The whole date from booking, to the amazing session was 10/10. I really liked the extra attention and care after we were done. I had worked up quite a sweat, so as I lay there panting, I was given a warm hand towel to clean up, AND a cool towel for my forehead. It was so sweet." - MrEd

"The incall is fantastic. Reception is quick. The girls are great. Best agency in the city right now." - cassiusclay

Join our collective. Let’s collaborate!

RATES

Rates vary. Please check your preferred companions profile on our website for her requested donation.

AVAILABILITY

Pre-bookings are highly recommended. Same day requests are only considered for returning and pre-screened clientele.

See the Schedule page of our website for a rough calendar outline (please note your companion may be fully booked for the days you see listed).

SERVICES

Please check the Experiences page on our website for a complete overview.

ROUGE companions are available for private encounters, multi-hours, dinner dates and travel.

We do not subscribe to the idea of a set "menu" of services. Rest assured, we maintain the highest standards in the industry and only collaborate with ladies who enjoy providing an open-minded GFE. We do not provide PSE-like encounters.

SETTING

Our upscale Yaletown suite is fully stocked with a dizzying array of amenities. You'll be offered clean towels, a bathrobe, a plethora of grooming products, coffee, sparkling or still water, and appetizers on longer dates.

Outcalls to select 5 star hotels downtown and YVR.

[email protected]

If you are a first time client, please use our secure booking form

LAUNCH BOOKING FORM

rougecollective.ca

Click to visit our socials!

Twitter saw it first! @rougevancouver

"Picked up some special birthday treats for a special birthday boy.

Happiest of birthdays, Mr. D! Thanks for spending your big day with us!"

@Anastasia_Eden looking lovely as always.

rougecollective.ca

Champagne, girl talk, kisses and giggles. Thank you to the lovely couple gents who sponsored our evening!

@rougevancouver

rougecollective.ca

Look what Allison got up to the other day!

@AllisonPaigexox

rougecollective.ca

From @Anastasia_Eden's twitter:

"Sensual Sunday’s @misschloelane"

@misschloelane @Anastasia_Eden

rougecollective.ca