Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christina (6081)

Christina (6081)

Hello i searched reviews and seen that she may have been named alisa. But still could not find a review.
    She looks hot As Hell though.
    Is that her and anybody care to share their experiences?
    Thanks in advance 🙏

That’s not her in the pics and there have been reviews. And yes she has had multiple names

Quote Originally Posted by pussy lover View Post
    That’s not her in the pics and there have been reviews. And yes she has had multiple names
    PussyLover is incorrect... those are real actual pics
    I can confirm she is gorgeous... 100% sweetheart

PL, the girl on the pic from the LL above is not a white girl, it’s obvious that she’s Asian. A while ago you were also saying that Hazel was East Indian when she’s obviously not.

can not really tell is she is white nor asian to be honest...cant see her face very good!!!

It could be her, but there is some major filtering going on there to make her skin look much lighter.

The pictures are her. She is Asian ( I think that she is from the Phillipines). She is very pretty and friendly. I enjoyed my visit with her. She is worth a visit.

Ok thanks for the info my friend

100% she is from the Philippines and a total hottie in my books.

Ok. I stand corrected. I seen her about 3 times in last 2 years and in my opinion it does not look like her. But if I am clearly out voted , then I as I said , I stand corrected. In the past I thought it may have been someone else with that picture , and when I went to the appointment , it was someone who in my opinion did not look like the photos and was someone that I saw before (and actually looked Asian i person, and I believe she did say she was from the Phillipines . )

I’m not 100% sure but I think someone told me she is Bella from Mae’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickk View Post
    Im not 100% sure but I think someone told me she is Bella from Maes.
    She use yo be at Mae's then at Kelly's. She is my favorite out of any of the girls. Maybe she is the one I click best with

I’m kind of surprised at the praise here for her. I find her moody and bitchy and ultimately have stopped seeing her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast