Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Alyssa EA aka EB

  1. #16
    The camera in the room is well hidden.
    Alyssa is not the first or only provider who has worked out of the location on Minto. The other girl who was there recently is now somewhere else. I've seen other women use pictures on EA/EB taken in that room. I know for a fact that they dont rent the room. Not a flat rate. A per call rate. Which is tantamount to pimping.

    I registered to the board to post this comment tbh.
    I have been a long time reader of the board and have seen providers based on reviews posted of them. Take what I say as you will pooners.

  2. #17

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by KayBlueOne View Post
    The camera in the room is well hidden.
    Alyssa is not the first or only provider who has worked out of the location on Minto. The other girl who was there recently is now somewhere else. I've seen other women use pictures on EA/EB taken in that room. I know for a fact that they dont rent the room. Not a flat rate. A per call rate. Which is tantamount to pimping.

    I registered to the board to post this comment tbh.
    I have been a long time reader of the board and have seen providers based on reviews posted of them. Take what I say as you will pooners.
    You say you, "know for a fact." How do you know? Where is your information coming from? I've gotten to know Alyssa fairly well and what she tells me differs from what you say. She's a trustworthy girl and I'm inclined to take her word over yours.

    Be careful when you spread rumors and/or hearsay. It's not polite and when you are misinformed, be it intentionally or otherwise, it can be damaging to your own reputation.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWpg View Post
    You say you, "know for a fact." How do you know? Where is your information coming from? I've gotten to know Alyssa fairly well and what she tells me differs from what you say. She's a trustworthy girl and I'm inclined to take her word over yours.

    Be careful when you spread rumors and/or hearsay. It's not polite and when you are misinformed, be it intentionally or otherwise, it can be damaging to your own reputation.
    Hey, don't discredit him yet, you just asked for the proof. If he doesn't reply with anything substantial then make of it what you will. Counting his claims as rumor or hearsay right off the bat is just as irresponsible as making the initial claim without proof.

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWpg View Post
    You say you, "know for a fact." How do you know? Where is your information coming from? I've gotten to know Alyssa fairly well and what she tells me differs from what you say. She's a trustworthy girl and I'm inclined to take her word over yours.

    Be careful when you spread rumors and/or hearsay. It's not polite and when you are misinformed, be it intentionally or otherwise, it can be damaging to your own reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Impact View Post
    Hey, don't discredit him yet, you just asked for the proof. If he doesn't reply with anything substantial then make of it what you will. Counting his claims as rumor or hearsay right off the bat is just as irresponsible as making the initial claim without proof.
    I agree there are no red flags on his account so lets give him a chance to explain himself.

  5. #20
    I saw the camera when I looked for it.
    That was months ago in...may?
    I have seen the guy who owns the place and spoken to other providers who have used the location and seen the texts where he is harassing them to pay him per call. I didnt say one word against Aylssa but I do not want to go to the Minto location to see her. I say all this for anyone who would consider going there and take it or leave it.

    I had a bad feeling about the whole set up and what I've been told by the other women who have worked there just reinforces this. I admit I may be overreacting and maybe the small cell camera in the closet wasnt that big a deal. For the sp's safety it makes sense.

    The money thing though. Paying per call is pimp behaviour. My information is dated. Maybe Alyssa is a favourite and treated differently. The house has been in that state for months though and the room is meh. I was put off by the overall feel of the place and have said things based on my gut.

    So that's it.

  6. #21
    Maybe I'm wrong NOW.
    I had a bad feeling about the place in May though and that has entrenched my opinion of the location. That and talking to other women who've worked there. They say he poses as a client and lures them in that way.

    You can find them using pics taken in that same room. From months back. The man who owns the place offers the place for the express purpose of "renting" the room to these women. If he isn't exploiting them or stopped when Alyssa started using his property that's good. If he isn't lurking in the backyard or the locked room or watching that's better too.

    Because Alyssa is nice and does look like fun.

  7. #22
    What proof could I offer that doesn't out the sps who have talked to me about this place? I found a camera. I have shared my opinion on the place and I'm done with that.

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by KayBlueOne View Post
    What proof could I offer that doesn't out the sps who have talked to me about this place? I found a camera. I have shared my opinion on the place and I'm done with that.
    Thanks for the insight. I'm sure other clients will now at least be a bit skeptical of the location and will be more observant. If others find what you found then it validates your claim. All good. Thanks for the heads up.

  9. #24
    That's why I've always liked Perb.
    It allows for sharing of information.
    I became aware of this forum when a news article was all breathlessly talking about the site and someone dropped a link that then got modded in the comments section.

    I've seen providers based on the reviews here. Leolist advertisers exclusively until I was made aware of Listcrawler as a possible secondary source. Many of the sps who post there are less polished than those who regularly post on Leolist and that's part of the charm to me.

    Thank you for allowing me to post and comment.
    I admit I have harbored ill will towards the location and the person who owns it ever since my first encounter there. An irritation level of ill will to be clear. Idk why it bothered me so much but it did and I've had my say and if I dont move past this in the boards eyes I'll accept that and abate my behaviour.

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by KayBlueOne View Post
    That's why I've always liked Perb.
    It allows for sharing of information.
    I became aware of this forum when a news article was all breathlessly talking about the site and someone dropped a link that then got modded in the comments section.

    I've seen providers based on the reviews here. Leolist advertisers exclusively until I was made aware of Listcrawler as a possible secondary source. Many of the sps who post there are less polished than those who regularly post on Leolist and that's part of the charm to me.

    Thank you for allowing me to post and comment.
    I admit I have harbored ill will towards the location and the person who owns it ever since my first encounter there. An irritation level of ill will to be clear. Idk why it bothered me so much but it did and I've had my say and if I dont move past this in the boards eyes I'll accept that and abate my behaviour.
    If it matters at all, i know you're being truthful. I've said as much as you, in less words.
    Be mindful that the guy attacking your credibility is the guy who loves seeing Alyssa at that location so it can't be easy for him to read that he's more than likely on video now.
    In my post i even asked if it was the Minto house before anyone mentioned or confirmed it was in fact the Minto house.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •