Thread: What are the #s after a Nguyen listing on LL for....

What are the #s after a Nguyen listing on LL for....

Does anyone know what they represent?

For instance....

Chloe....PREBOOK TODAY FRIDAY 530 PM NGUYEN HOTTIE 75.0*
    Kasey...PREBOOK OCT 5 SATURDAY 12 PM NGUYEN HOTTIE 78.0*

Etc....

the girls who are available for that time

Quote Originally Posted by newseeker View Post
    the girls who are available for that time
    75.0, 78.0....these numbers represent availability?

I believe the OP is referring to the number “75.0”, “78.0” etc.

I recall back when they initially started (which was a number of years ago) it was a bit of a tongue in cheek (much like their ads which are hilarious at times to read) reference to being new, almost like a numbering system for the girls. But I might be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Booker_E View Post
    I believe the OP is referring to the number “75.0”, “78.0” etc.

I recall back when they initially started (which was a number of years ago) it was a bit of a tongue in cheek (much like their ads which are hilarious at times to read) reference to being new, almost like a numbering system for the girls. But I might be wrong...
    So the latest addition Dylan 85.0 means she's the 85th girl they've employed?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...e_85_0-5418801

That is correct! It is the girl #85 that has been part of the Nguyen group.

I’ve always wondered about those numbers. I’ve seen different girls ads with the same number tho so I wonder if that’s actually what they mean....

Quote Originally Posted by g60_hp_monster View Post
    So the latest addition Dylan 85.0 means she's the 85th girl they've employed?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...e_85_0-5418801
    I swear these guys just troll S.A and hire girls from that site . This blonde looks like a girl I talked to from S.A so much . Sucks my account just ended or I'd dm her and ask .

Quote Originally Posted by SInCity67 View Post
    I swear these guys just troll S.A and hire girls from that site . This blonde looks like a girl I talked to from S.A so much . Sucks my account just ended or I'd dm her and ask .
    That's precisely what they do. I was curious as well so I just straight up asked lol

Dylan looks a lot like Krista 1122 or Natalia 4207 when in Surrey. Pretty sure it’s the same chick. I saw her as Natalia, and yah I saw her ad on S.A. also. I guess I just want to confirm for sure it’s the same girl not just photo stealing. She is super hot when she’s all made up - sadly in Surrey she was not. Still cute, but the makeup made all the difference. Great fake rack and snug pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by theloadmaster View Post
    Dylan looks a lot like Krista 1122 or Natalia 4207 when in Surrey. Pretty sure it’s the same chick. I saw her as Natalia, and yah I saw her ad on S.A. also. I guess I just want to confirm for sure it’s the same girl not just photo stealing. She is super hot when she’s all made up - sadly in Surrey she was not. Still cute, but the makeup made all the difference. Great fake rack and snug pussy.
    is her location in Langley on S.A ? Two girls kind of look like her and the Langley one hit me up but couldn't host so didn't ask for contact details .

Yes. I saw a couple of girls with them before and they were from SA.

The boss guy (forgot his name now) also goes to other shops (massage shops) to recruit girls

but seems like he has trouble keeping girls as they have high turn over

Quote Originally Posted by theloadmaster View Post
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...o_city-5668690

Looks like shes a indy for outcalls now . Same name on S.A pretty much .

What does SA stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Intryqnx View Post
    What does SA stand for?
    Seeking arrangement's