Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new LeoList beta

The new LeoList beta

Sucks! Does anybody miss the original ERSList and ERSbook?
    If something ain't broke, don't try and fix it!

I used to spend alot of time on ERSbook getting to know many SP's that also liked to establish a rapport with potential clients .
    I never had to be concerned about being scammed so long as I checked out the ladies profile page where you could see how long she had been on the site, read comments from others and see if she had reputable SP/clients on a friend list.

And I really appreciated that we could have profiles as well. I could post what kind of services I want , a bit about me . That way I didn't have to waste a ladies time. Find one I am interested in, message her, she clicks on my name and is taken to my profile. If she is ok with what she reads move onto setting something up . If not, a quick sorry, and she moves on to the next guy.

Send and receive private messages so no incriminating e-mails or texts for anyone to happen upon. Or risk of vindictive scammers outing /blackmailing/harassing you, armed with your phone number and likely texts asking things that Bill C-36 could convict on.

The pooning world was so much more enjoyable then.

Someone should really revive the old ways. Any one want to partner up ?
    Just Kidding , mods 8P
    Not advertising

I agree. Finally had a look at it, and it's atrocious.

Very amateurish, and ugly.

It looks like someone's first ever attempt at making a web site, and they would fail any class for design, or ease of use.

How did anyone think that design was an improvement?
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

I hope it stay's BETA and goes away like the BETA-MAX.....
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Very hard to read. A step backward I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-ki View Post
    I hope it stay's BETA and goes away like the BETA-MAX.....
    Lol. And I agree also.

JD

Leolist is a major advertiser here on Perb. Maybe if we start a petition to restore it to its original winning formula. I don't get why they are screwing with things. From what I understand, most of the girls have either stopped advertising with them or are reluctantly still doing so while trying to find something else.

The main profile pics are a wee tad bigger which is good. There are no new features or functionality. The layout has changed.

Altogether not much better, not much worse.
    What is the difference between a bad golfer and a bad sky diver? The bad golfer goes "whack damn" and the bad sky diver goes "damn whack".
    My favourite unit of measurement is "As Fuck".
    Don't tell me what to do unless you're female and naked.

Quote Originally Posted by poonerboi View Post
    Leolist is a major advertiser here on Perb. Maybe if we start a petition to restore it to its original winning formula. I don't get why they are screwing with things. From what I understand, most of the girls have either stopped advertising with them or are reluctantly still doing so while trying to find something else.
    Not surprising, since they are so expensive. I was told about seven Euros per post. Since an ad can quickly drop to the seccond page within an short time, thereby being invisible, it can get very expensive, very quickly to keep a new ad up on the first page.
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

Quote Originally Posted by Cock Throppled View Post
    Not surprising, since they are so expensive. I was told about seven Euros per post. Since an ad can quickly drop to the seccond page within an short time, thereby being invisible, it can get very expensive, very quickly to keep a new ad up on the first page.
    Yeah , I have heard between 5 and 10 Euros and ,even more nefarious ,is that the majority of fake ads are from the admin to keep traffic on the site and also to force the real ones to post more often. Don't know for a fact but it makes me go hmmmmm.

High Priestess
    Quote Originally Posted by poonerboi View Post
    Yeah , I have heard between 5 and 10 Euros and ,even more nefarious ,is that the majority of fake ads are from the admin to keep traffic on the site and also to force the real ones to post more often. Don't know for a fact but it makes me go hmmmmm.
    There was a glitch in the system a couple months ago. A bunch of Leolist ads showed up as “administration ads” or something similar.
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Always
    Don't see where to enter the phone number to search it now.
    Follow your dreams, because nobody else will do it for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    There was a glitch in the system a couple months ago. A bunch of Leolist ads showed up as “administration ads” or something similar.
    That pretty much confirms it as far as I'm concerned!

it sucks, colors are hard to look at, layout is lousy, just not a fan at all.

I'm back, for awhile...
    You realize that if you don't like the Beta site you can go back to the current site/the one you all seem to love and miss. Go to the top of the page and click on the..return to current site message.
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

I don't understand how the new site is an upgrade..Will stick with the old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast