Thread: review: Amy @ Deja Vue

review: Amy @ Deja Vue

http://www.dejavumassage.com/amy/amy.htm

One word: WOW! Walked over from the Mayfield hotel to see who was working. Was interested in Ocean but not home. Amy took me into the hot tub room. Short, about 5'4", with penetrating eyes and a petitte body, she stood right between my legs and asked if I would like to stay.

When she came back in the room I was naked, and standing at attention beside the massage table. She went to work undressing and caressing me. Her performance was unbelievable. The final act was done standing up, with me holding her rear end, and her arms around me. And could she ever yelp! I could hear the other girls laughing. Nice!

Amy offered a twosome with Diamond (black, killer body) anytime if I came back. I offered my hotel room which almost had her interested but she backed off at the last minute.

Amy was 100% GFE and beyond. Deja Vue is highly recommended in, what I think is a poorly serviced and overpriced market. Take care of these ladies guys. They deserve it.

P.S. Ocean is a dream. Her touch is that of an angels. I never actually had a session with her but would very much like to read a review!

i posted a review back in feb / march, was a great time, and she's a cuddler during the massage and working up to it, and then a screamer when yuou get into it. she worked really well for me. i'd like to go back and see her in the near future.

What days does she work?Does she work the morning shift or evening shift?
    Al