Thread: Edmonton Massage Parlor DON'Ts:

Thumbs down Edmonton Massage Parlor DON'Ts:

1) Velvet Touch - the twins are an interesting turn on when they meet you at the door but become a huge turn off when you're in the room. They want you in and out as fast as possible. Overall the girls are below average and just don't care.

2) Sinderellas - had 2 experiences there where the girls were borderline drunk, reeked of booze and cigarettes, and not one session worth talking about; good looking yes, but not interested at all

3) Mirage - perhaps no longer around, Rebecca was amazing but the proprietor was a b*tch and wanted nothing to do with any requests (just do it my way and leave)

4) Cloud Nine - combination of Sinderellas and Mirage - also the girls looked like Biker chicks - avoid

5) Hooters (Yellowhead trail and 124st) - see #4

Hard Throbbing Member
    Biker chicks are so HOT!!!

But what is this Hooters place you speak of? The only one I'm aware of is situated in West Edmonton Mall and is a franchise of the American sports bar chain (the McD's of such places) that features average-looking and disinterested girls in skimpy clothes serving beer and chicken wings to rowdy frat boys and redneck tourists from Bumblefuck, Saskatchewan.

on hiatus
    #3 Owner Tammy lost lease on location and moved south to 99st Studio. Actually had a couple of decent sessions but service really went downhill last couple of times I saw her and will never re-visit.

#4 Had recent good session with Kitt. Studio nice. See separate review thread below. Others reviews of ladies are mixed. Some good some bad.

#5 Studio still there but has a different name. Ran afoul of lawyers for restaurant chain (no surprise). Has had several changes of ownership last few years and spotty rep at best.

I have had good and bad service at both "nice" studios and some of the more "basic" places. Seems more tied to the particular lady than the studio itself.

Hooters, Christ, it hasn't been called that in 2 or 3 years. Is now called Pleasure Point and as noted above has has changed owners a couple of times in that time. Used to be a great studio, was almost my second home for a couple of years.

I have been to cloud 9 a few times and the place is pretty nice, and the girls I have seen are all good, and now that they have kitt there the studio has definetly gone up a grade.