Thread: Tawny / Katie Cole - where are they now?

Exclamation Tawny / Katie Cole - where are they now?

I was lucky enough to have seen Katie many times. I was unlucky to have seen Tawny only once (wish it was more). All experiences were amazing and so far, unmatched.

Katie has left the business and has taken up numerous jobs here and there. She changed her hair to an auburn and looks better than I ever remember.

She worked Xmas holidays at a certain busy Victoria mall and has a boyfriend/fiance of at least a year. He owns a downtown business.

Tawny looks exactly the same. Saw her at a high profile fundraiser wearing an unbelievable dress. My table was taking bets on underwear as she cross and uncrossed her legs.

Tawny is hooked up with a certain Victoria radio personality that treats her with respect and 'gold'.

Both ladies appear to be on the path of good fortune away from the business. However, neither relationship seems that strong so who knows?!

Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Budar

You have presented some interesting inside information! You can be the official PERB "Sex Entertainment Correspondent" (SEC Man)! ---Moe

Exclamation Thanks Moe

I am sure some guys out there like to know where certain 'star performers' end up. None of this stuff is insider information either. I literally bumped into Katie riding the escalators at the mall she was working at. My immediate reaction was to smile and say hi. She was obviously uncomfortable so I didn't persue it. I seem to bump into her often and when we make eye contact I just smile. Lately I have been getting at least a smile in return.

As for Tawny, she wasn't ashamed of being out in public, parading around the hotel ballroom like she was a goddess she was (and still is). Her dress was somewhat see-through so everyone noticed her. Funny how some of the men seemed to hide their faces (former customers?) while the women were turned off at this tramp that was in their territory. As for the bet for whether she wore underwear, the "no" side won.

Every star provider has one thing that sets them apart. For Tawny, other than providing everything on the menu, hers was taking the time to bring food to the bedroom! For Katie is was her massage of the feet and sucking of the toes (not in that order). To this date, and likely hundreds of visits later, I still have not found anyone that does either.

Distinguished Member

Budar

I enjoy your commentary! It makes me wish I was in Victoria now! Your writing style enables me to vividly visualize the events you are describing. (I can't wait until June!) You add a refreshing insight into the Victoria sex scene, SEC Man!!! ---Moe

Thanks. No sense writing something that someone else can't visualize. Who is your best VIctoria provider? Who is the best provider where you live now?

Distinguished Member

Budar

I tried to send you a PM but you are not hooked up! ---Moe

budar

Thanks for the info, I sent you a PM---------- Patriot