Thread: Looking for some information

Looking for some information

I am currently staying near the brentwood town center in Burnaby for work for a few weeks and am wondering if their are any recommended SP's/massage parlours in the close proximity. Don't have access to a vehicle at all times so walking distance would be great. Thanks!

Great question but put this in the 411
    You’ll get the help you need ..

Isn't this the 411 section?

I don’t know about talent right there, I imagine there is at least a few micros, but you’re a ten minute drive (probably not much longer by bus) to Metrown which is surrounded by micros and all manner of other SPs in the surrounding high rise condos.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb808 View Post
    I don’t know about talent right there, I imagine there is at least a few micros, but you’re a ten minute drive (probably not much longer by bus) to Metrown which is surrounded by micros and all manner of other SPs in the surrounding high rise condos.
    And there’s a Skytrain station at Brentwood.

OP

I seem to recall there are some Indy’s down near the Home Depot. IIRC Maddi 5868 is in that location or used to be.

Again, there’s a Skytrain station there too. Also going East are some incalls at the next Skytrain station on Lougheed.

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

5999 is close by. Not top notch but if you’re in the area, they’ll do.