Thread: Jamie in Langford 👍👍👍

Jamie in Langford 👍👍👍

Hi ,

I just had the pleasure to meet jamie in Langford.
    Shes super hot, nice butt , nice tits and awesome to talk to . I saw her for a 2 hour session and I had a fantastic time

Enjoy

got any ad info?

Her ad is usually up when she's around. You can usually search Jamie and Langford and she'll pop up, otherwise I'd link you.

Unfortunately I did not have the same experience with her as you did OP. I know other people have enjoyed her. Booked an hour, she politely asked me to come a bit earlier, rushed me in and rushed me out. She seemed pretty disinterested in being there and just wanted me gone. Boring service, small talk, and didn't even get the full time. Place was clean and very discrete though. Will not be repeating.

My visit a few weeks ago was very similar as Rock-_on. Pleasant enough but too mechanical and disinterested. Lets get this overwith atmosphere. As always.... YMMV but it was a no repeat for me as well. Nothing wrong with the location etc and arrangements were fine. But no connection what so ever. I will leave it at that.

Jamie REVISITED Yes thats right. Revisited.
    I have to give Jamie a lot of credit.
    After seeing my post above of Oct 2 she reached out to me on a PERB private message saying that she was disappointed that I was not thrilled with my first visit and asked me what could she do to improve things.
    I sent a reply back with a couple of ideas/comments. That initiated a further discussion and finally an invitation from her to try a return visit and she would try to do a better job. She obviously takes her work seriously.
    So this evening I did return and I have to say I had a great time with her. It was a very affectionate unrushed visit with lots of cuddling, kissing, DATY and general sexual pleasures.
    She is very pleasant, attractive, and generally a lot of fun to be with. I find her attractive with a firm trim body with awesome breasts,, a cute smile and a tight kitty. Oh yes, there are several tattoos but they are quite ok and to my liking.
    Thanks to Jamie for initiating this second visit. I plan on returning as time permits.

Great details, thanks everyone. Interested in paying her a visit for the massage / fs combo

Quote Originally Posted by hogger View Post
    Jamie REVISITED Yes thats right. Revisited.
    I have to give Jamie a lot of credit.
    thanks hogger ... you have helped me make the decision to pay Jamie a visit ... hopefully tomorrow!

Cheers
    soggy
    ~ meet me at the mission at midnight, we'll divvy up there ~

gents - any contact info available for jamie? she sounds awesome...

So Jamie was my first experience doing this. I had the pleasure of seeing her today and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was very accommodating, has a perfect body and knows how to use it. I was there for an hour and I had so much fun talking to her and discussing our lives/families etc that in the end what I was there for originaly ended being the cherry on top of the cake. She has a very open personality and although she is very young I still found her very relatable. In the end it was an excellent experience and I would definitely be going back to her.

Also she is awesome in bed, I haven’t had this much fun in a looong time. She is very good at making you feel wanted and also seems to enjoy herself while we were at it.
    Last edited by Tiktok83; 11-03-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Yah Jamie is great and the best out in Langford right now .

Quote Originally Posted by Tiktok83 View Post
    So Jamie was my first experience doing this. I had the pleasure of seeing her today and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was very accommodating, has a perfect body and knows how to use it. I was there for an hour and I had so much fun talking to her and discussing our lives/families etc that in the end what I was there for originaly ended being the cherry on top of the cake. She has a very open personality and although she is very young I still found her very relatable. In the end it was an excellent experience and I would definitely be going back to her.

Also she is awesome in bed, I haven’t had this much fun in a looong time. She is very good at making you feel wanted and also seems to enjoy herself while we were at it.
    Totally agree... my session today was a sensual treat!

I recently met up with Jamie for my first ever fs session as I usually go for bng. She was a lot of fun. Really friendly girl and her ass is absolutely amazing like in her pics. I could have are her ass all day. Also a great view during doggy. She's young and hot and does not charge outrageous prices. I'd see her again for sure.

Meant to say I could have eaten her ass all day