Thread: Abby LL 6423

Yup, pic legit. Nice girl, visited a few ago.
    Good attitude, friendly and most important...I left happy!
    Just watch out for the metered parking. I was 10min late/over
    & got nailed with a parking ticket.
    I could of used that coin for extra fun!!

Thx ! Real pic ?

Quote Originally Posted by GDIF View Post
    Yup, pic legit. Nice girl, visited a few ago.
    Good attitude, friendly and most important...I left happy!
    Just watch out for the metered parking. I was 10min late/over
    & got nailed with a parking ticket.
    I could of used that coin for extra fun!!
    Pics are her except as usual photoshopped. Have been to this shop b4 with mixed results but as she is also posted on yumikolove I expected better.
    Was greeted with her wearing a long tshirt and slippers... not quite the bunny outfit or red lingerie (:
    She was friendly enough but would describe her attitude as disinterested and lazy.
    Solo shower to start and proceeded with a pretty weak bbbj. No real kissing and I didnt attempt 69 as she said she was ready to go.. cover on and I flipped through a few positions. Her natural tits were nice to play with and she could take a good pounding.
    Debated CIM but then just asked if I could blow on her tits so she was ok with that and I unloaded a long bomb on her tits and stomach.. the first spray actually bounced off her chin which surprised her :-P
    Cleaned up showered and out.. nice enough girl but not a repeat. Bumped into her roomate Kokono who seemed younger and hotter so may have to give her a go next.

DD

She gotta belly? Is she gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Devin5678 View Post
    She gotta belly? Is she gone?
    A bit of extra around the midsection yes.. appears changed name to Nori 0804 as new ads look like her. as usual ymmv ;-)

Wow..thank you. I never would have saw that. The photoshop skills are next level ... One day we will be arguing over deepfakes!