Thread: Tanya @ Sawasdee

Tanya @ Sawasdee

I was wondering if anyone has seen this lady yet. She's the new girl, supposedly.
    A reply here or PM would be appreciated.
    https://www.leolist.cc/services/ther...assage-5571718

Hey Riot. I saw her recently and had an excellent session. Really good massage and a really good ending. I find that some of the ladies advertising offer next to no massage skills and just want to take more $$ from you on the flip. Personally I am not into anything beyond HE, so I like to find a provider that offers a real massage along with a good ending. I do know that Tanya has recently changed her spa name due to some unwanted client attention, so she has been there for a while. Out of respect for her and her safety I won’t share her former name.

$120 all in and a 100% repeat for me. Try her out, you won’t be disappointed.

Thanks for the info

Havenít met the newly named Tanya, although when a really good massage is required, in conjunction with a nice build up prior to the flip, Iím keen on Nadia.. Good to go on reviews here, as they do tend to post up a lot of pictures that are just for purposes of advertising.

Has anyone heard anything about Alexis who used to work here? She also offered prostate massage if that helps jar the memory of someone, lol.

Thanks,

E

How old is Tanya and how does she look?