Thread: Melissa 3501

bumping this , she looks good .

Interested also... need some info!

Instant text reply

When you text her there’s an instant auto reply with rates & location details... the instant reply spooks me, so I won’t be following up.

Doing some digging, she has a directory profile in Toronto, is she travelling? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...tcalls-5152747

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaboy View Post
    Doing some digging, she has a directory profile in Toronto, is she travelling? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...tcalls-5152747
    If her rates won't so low , I'd think she be real . She's a $400 a hour type of girl from those pics .

Quote Originally Posted by SInCity67 View Post
    If her rates won't so low , I'd think she be real . She's a $400 a hour type of girl from those pics .
    Ya, that's really suspicious. If you go to her Toronto ad link and then search that number you'll see her advertising for $350 and $400/hr. Then, the next day, she has a different name and number and is suddenly advertising in Greater Vancouver (and using the same pics that appear in her Toronto ads too). I know there are traveling girls who sometimes change numbers from city to city, but I'm certainly not ruling out that it could be someone completely different who's stealing her pics.

I Booked appointment with Melissa. Get there and realize right away it’s fake. Girl is not her at all I can’t even describe who I met. Walked the moment I saw her at the door did not even bother asking who was at the door. WOT. People.

Drik, you are literally THE man.
    I was about to text when I read your review.

Quote Originally Posted by drik View Post
    I Booked appointment with Melissa. Get there and realize right away it’s fake. Girl is not her at all I can’t even describe who I met. Walked the moment I saw her at the door did not even bother asking who was at the door. WOT. People.
    Saved me money. Thank you for your service.

Thanks Dirk appreciate you taking the plunge walking and letting us know. Shitty your time was wasted though.
    I am CheeseBurgers but I forgot my password and my email got hacked.

So not new here and not shilling.