Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Islandís Finest

So MSOG is standard for 1hr sessions across agencies, and that is what I would like to know most about this one, as there is no way to find the info and I do not want to go through the hassle of finding out when I am with the SP. Much appreciated.

Always
    Someday soon I need to make another trip to Victoria and sample this place, and a couple of others.
    Follow your dreams, because nobody else will do it for you!

Always
    For me the ideal place would be the type you walk in, no appointments needed. There would be a lounge area with comfy leather chairs, and a fridge full of cold water/juices etc. You grab a beverage and park your ass in a chair across the room from all the ladies who are available, have a chat for 5 to 10 minutes, then make your choice, and you two walk off hand in hand to the room. Once in the room hand the donation to her, lock the door, and get going. When your time is up a calm and quiet buzzer would got off for a second to let you know...hop into the in room shower, clean yourself up, kiss her goodbye and exit the building.
    But I don't own a place, so it's just my dream, not a reality.

The only prebooking would be for Limo services, where you choose a lady from a website, the place owns a nice limo, good privacy screen in place, the limo picks you up wherever you want it to, lets say the airport. As the driver slowly drives you to your hotel for example, you and the girl of your choice get it on in the limo.
    Heck I would use that every trip to and from the city...nice way to travel, arriving at the hotel or wherever relaxed, and taken care of.
    Last edited by Correct; 10-10-2019 at 12:02 AM.

I think there is an agency in Vancouver that does this.

Always
    Quote Originally Posted by 80watts View Post
    I think there is an agency in Vancouver that does this.
    It is such an awesome service to have, and I've partaken of it in other countries, but not in Canada.
    With the Victoria airport being so far out of Victoria, it is the perfect place for such a service. YYJ to The Laurel Point Inn for example. Arriving at the hotel any guy would be so happy when he arrived, ready for the business day ahead. I only get to Victoria maybe twice a year, but I for sure would use it both directions, every trip.

Getting a limo to take you to this location is not discrete at all in my opinion. If I were a neighbor , I would be wondering why is there so many limos coming back and forth to this location.

Was a plan of ours to get a limo or find a limo service in the not too distant future... Definitely not right away, but we had the same thoughts as you Correct!

Also correct, that is basically how it will be coming into our spot except you meet the girls one at a time, and there is not a shower in every room... yet!

Always
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIslandsFinest View Post
    Also correct, that is basically how it will be coming into our spot except you meet the girls one at a time, and there is not a shower in every room... yet!
    Thanks for the information.
    It's nice to have you be a part of perb, and share with us.
    Cheers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234