Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Looking for info on Koto

  1. #1

    Looking for info on Koto

    Hello again, I've been looking at the reviews about Koto and SU. I only find the older reviews. Is she still keeping up or dragging her feet a little? SU doesn't put info on their site like what the ladies do and what are extras (not like the other sites) so I'm just checking to see if anyone has any updated info on her and maybe so do's and don'ts. Any info would be great. Thanks guys.

    Cheers!!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly-Guy View Post
    Hello again, I've been looking at the reviews about Koto and SU. I only find the older reviews. Is she still keeping up or dragging her feet a little? SU doesn't put info on their site like what the ladies do and what are extras (not like the other sites) so I'm just checking to see if anyone has any updated info on her and maybe so do's and don'ts. Any info would be great. Thanks guys.

    Cheers!!
    I can tell you she’s about 54-55 now. Not really a looker but her body is smoking for her age. I haven’t seen her since 2016; she was 51 then.

    PM me for more if you like.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Paradise...well in the Canadian version of Paradise
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Initial-D View Post
    I can tell you she’s about 54-55 now. Not really a looker but her body is smoking for her age. I haven’t seen her since 2016; she was 51 then.

    PM me for more if you like.
    I concur with Initial-D's assessment of Koto. I saw her over a year ago...her face is showing her age but her body would put most women half her age to shame.

  4. #4
    I also agree. Face is not good but nice body

  5. #5
    Can you cover the face and enjoy that sexy body? Just wondering.
    Last edited by Bigboy999; 09-18-2019 at 01:54 AM.

  6. #6
    Just wondering if someone can let me know of anymore FS agencies in Victoria. I only know SU and SVIP. Is there more I'm missing? I tried a google search but maybe I'm doing it wrong. Thanks.

  7. #7
    There is Class Choice. The agency is up near the Mayfair mall. I'm not sure if I can give their website address on the Perb, but here goes, www.classchoice.ca.

  8. #8
    That's great. At least there's some choices. Thanks for the info!

  9. #9
    Maybe you would like to TOFTT and try the newest agency in town. Please don't forget to submit your review at the conclusion of your meeting:

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...finest-5550472

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by picadilly View Post
    Maybe you would like to TOFTT and try the newest agency in town. Please don't forget to submit your review at the conclusion of your meeting:

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...finest-5550472
    Awwww man.....that looks like way to much fun!!!! I'm leaving back to Edmonton in a couple days and I'm not back here till October 3rd. I'll have to try it then. But I'm guessing it will drive someone crazy so they'll have to go before I get back. Lol. A new one. Those girls might just kill me. Lol. There would be nothing like going out with a smile on your face!!!! Hahaha. I'll see how busy I am when I get back. I gotta go there at least once!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •