Thread: Diana @ VIP

Thumbs up Diana @ VIP

I had the pleasure of spending a full hour with Diana today. She's definitely the most beautiful girl I've ever seen from VIP.

She greeted me wearing beautiful lingerie, one of the cutest smiles ever and speaking excellent English. I knew right away that I would have a lot of fun.

We had a good chat on the bed before shower, which I loved, but got me unprepared because it's not common with most of the girls. After getting to know each other better, clothes off, shower with a wonderful BBBJ and back to the bedroom.

It didn't felt like a standard SOPAM, she was chatty and super funny all the time, I really enjoy it as if it was a GFE, which to me is a must.

Into bed, I tried to taste every inch of her body, which, by the way, is drop-dead gorgeous, but I know that YMMV.

I'll not go deep into details, since like I said, to me was a GFE and not a standard procedure, but I can say that we took a shower right away after the fun and she had to change all the bedsheets before cuddling the last few minutes.

I really loved the chemistry between us. I dare to say that you can't go wrong with going to see her. She'll stay here for just 10 days, so hurry up.

I'll definitely repeat before she leaves.

L: 10
    A: 10
    S: 10

Link: VIPOTG website
    Link: PERB post
    Last edited by Akkio; 09-15-2019 at 10:06 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks for the review! There are a couple new girls on VIP and LH and this review definitely help decide who to see!

Sven
    How do you usually try to book your appointments? Do you call or text?

Quote Originally Posted by Lwseber View Post
    How do you usually try to book your appointments? Do you call or text?
    Just text. I tried call them once when my messages weren’t going, but ended up that calling was not working as well, their number was with problems. But yeah, text is enought.

Sven
    Yea been trying to get in touch for a couple weeks now wasn't sure if there was a certain way I was supposed to contact them

I've been seeing ladies from VIPOTG since 2016 and recently I'm having a hard time getting in. I get replies back but then they never reply after. I don't even know what I did.

I think when they ask you to message them thru this board they look at your forum history and posts. I be had no problem with them by just texting since i was a regular but last year i had an issue coz fhey didnt seem to know my number.so they made me mesage them thru the forum You might have a hard time for someone who just joined perb this august and two posts only.. but hey, you might get lucky.. so try and try

Sven
    thats what i figured but hey thanks for the insight

Quote Originally Posted by wtwt10 View Post
    Thanks for the review.

Is she located on the downtown location?
    No, Alice is in downtown, which reminds me that I need to write her a review as well lol, she deserve one.
    Last edited by Akkio; 09-20-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Any “insight” about Zara from vip? Thinking whether to try her out or go for Diana

I don't think Zara is in our city. I think the H represents another city.

Yeah, Location H is Halifax.

HDS
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkio View Post
    No, Alice is in downtown, which reminds me that I need to write her a review as well lol, she deserve one.
    Did you ever write your review?? Is Alice still in town?