Thread: Cameron 2522

Question Cameron 2522

Has anybody had the pleasure as yet? What a body! https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...fu_k_m-5480162

Looking forward to any feedback.

Cheers.....VIG
    I'm not as good as I once was.......But, I'm as good as I was once, (AT LEAST!!!).

The blue fishnet dress is lifted from lingerie sites. The first spred legs pic is naughty allie dot com. The Heart covering her cooch pic is American Milf Devon Lee. Other pics might be the actual SP but...

Even if some of the pictures are fake...if they’re an actual representation of the SP I don’t mind too much. The real looking pictures still seem to be big tits and small girl so... maybe I’ll toftt

From my experience, when a SP uses fake pics, she's usually not looking near what the pics show and you should ad 10 years to her listed age but let us know after you toftt, I would be very interesting to see a hot milf with huge tits wrapped around Jr.

Wasn't able to free up my schedule after all. Anybody else?
    I'm not as good as I once was.......But, I'm as good as I was once, (AT LEAST!!!).

just wanting to bump this see if anyone has info

Very tempting, but without any credible info I'm reluctant to TOFTT. But it wouldn't be the first time temptation has won out over common sense.
    I may call and ask about accuracy of photos, services, etc. If she insists photos are accurate, well.............

I saw her. will write review shortly.