Thread: STUNNING!!! Absolutely Stunning!! beautifully stunning.........

Thumbs up STUNNING!!! Absolutely Stunning!! beautifully stunning.........

It only happens every once in awhile and no it's obviously not about politics so you war mongering
    political rant lovers, take a hike!

This is about BEAUTY!! It comes from the soul and moves you like a mountain of faith
    that can't be moved by any other means.

I'm talking about the most stunningly GOD gifted talented young girl by the name of

Emanne Beasha.

I've had a less than a fleeting interest in Opera as it's just not my thing but holy shit this just
    moved my soul and brought me to emotional tears like I can't explain why.
    Amazing this young 10 year old gal is what I just saw a few weeks back on America's got talent.

She's brings the absolute truth to America has talent by what she possesses and it's beyond
    explanation. I've never been more moved by any performance in my entire life.
    MY GOD.....

If any person didn't feel something stir inside them when this young little talented lady performed
    you inner soul must be truly dead.

I give you Emanne Beasha and I wish her the best of luck and .............BEYOND!!!!

...Negativity destroys form and function. Or as we say in the arts,
    tension not only destroys quickness and movement but sensitivity as well...

But this one just blew my mind even more..................

These kinds of things you come across once in a blue moon lifts your heart
    above and beyond all the stains and drudgery of human life and its bleek
    outlook that can make it hard to bare at times.

Thank you Emanne. What a wonderfully talented human being and for sharing that
    talent for all to enjoy.

Im trying to envision you with tears rimming your eyes....and I just can't! Emma is definitely talented and I am really happy you discovered some life ,warmth and beauty to warm that stone cold heart of yours even if it is opera!

That point of emotional eye rimming tears came for me this weekend watching Bianca Andreescu win the US Open in tennis and seeing the look of sheer anguish on Spike Lee's face as Serena lost once again. Your vision of beauty however definitely outstrips mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jass View Post
    Im trying to envision you with tears rimming your eyes....and I just can't! Emma is definitely talented and I am really happy you discovered some life ,warmth and beauty to warm that stone cold heart of yours even if it is opera!

That point of emotional eye rimming tears came for me this weekend watching Bianca Andreescu win the US Open in tennis and seeing the look of sheer anguish on Spike Lee's face as Serena lost once again. Your vision of beauty however definitely outstrips mine.
    Hmmm, well said.

almost forgot, to bad she didn't save her best song for last.
    Sorry to see she didn't win. Oh well.

She was stunning...Crazy she finished where she did..I understand why Kodi won but this gal should have finshed higher..

That was fantastic!

That young lady was given a gift from God Her Voice is so Beautiful!