Thread: Madison

Madison

Anyone see her? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...al_pic-5503049 I am curious it's my birthday this Friday and I like to see some one hot with super excellent game.

She looks alright but I'd recommend hitting up Beach Bunnies. You know what you're getting and most of the chicks there are fine.

Thanks I go to BB every couple weeks but on my birthday my regular girls I see none are working Crystal is probably my absolute fave but she is on day shift by time I get there it will be late. Aurora & Claire are not on any recommendations? I see Magan is on never seen her or any of the other girls.

Not sure if my original reply worked or not but I'm checking her out at 6am today - will let ya know if she follows through!

i seen her last week, shes heavier than the pics, and service was very lack luster, she looked really good in the pics, so i took a chance as i don't usually see non reviewed traveling girls, as they usually end up like this one, they know they probably wont ever see you again,. so why try hard.

Penguy thanks for the review, I was interested from the pics

Quote Originally Posted by M685978 View Post
    Penguy thanks for the review, I was interested from the pics
    ya, no problem, looking at the pics again, im like damn shes fuckin hot, but irl didnt do it for me!