Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yuki ..... Wow

Yuki ..... Wow

I'm the new guy here but I want to say Thanks to everyone who recommended Yuki. I got there and she talked me into 2 hours FS and that was the best massage I've had from anyone. She takes her time and does it right. She's got lots of energy and she's super fun!!!! I'm an asian lover so if you like them too, go! You won't be disappointed. She's my go to now. Thanks again guys!!!

Cheers!

What’s her ad?

Quote Originally Posted by IsangBalla View Post
    What’s her ad?
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._girls-3640854
    LL 7277

What does she look like? I'm guessing that's not her real photos.

Oh man, I hope she never retires. I'll sign that petition. Lol. Those pics are her. She's a hotty! People that have seen her know what she's like and that image will probably never go away. She's super busy too ..... gotta book ahead!! Lol

If you're there near a meal time and she likes you, she'll cook for you and eat with you. Fantastic cook!

Oh nice! That's great. She is Super! I can't get enough of her, it's crazy. The best part .... when you first get close to her, she smells like sweet coconut all over. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fly-Guy View Post
    Oh nice! That's great. She is Super! I can't get enough of her, it's crazy. The best part .... when you first get close to her, she smells like sweet coconut all over. Lol
    That’s the only reason I don’t see her more often. She smells very good but that’s not good for a certain kind of perbert like myself and many others. Even after the shower, her sweet smell stays on you. That said I guess I wouldn’t mind the smell of those juicy lips under my nose for the rest of the day ha.

What was the damage for 2hr fs?

Quote Originally Posted by BDbandit View Post
    What was the damage for 2hr fs?
    $$$.2 great deal!!! You won't regret it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightday View Post
    She pisses me off every time I go there, will not let me shower alone, and she insists on soaping me...... up once again.. for the sakes of mankind.... a guy can not even shower by himself.. ����
    Oh I love that part... I've already realized that after seeing her I'm gonna be hard for the rest of the day anyways... I use that time to get on my knees and suck the poison out from between her legs.

Sorry. My bad. I saw her just before your appointment and left my poison there for safe keeping.

Quote Originally Posted by pussy lover View Post
    Sorry. My bad. I saw her just before your appointment and left my poison there for safe keeping.
    I actually found your poison right after while rimming.

Darn ! I put my secondary stash there . Guess I will have to deposit it deeper next time.

She actually reads these reviews. You might keep that in mind before you actually post a review, especially if you view her as a friend. I have had the pleasure of knowing her since she first came to town 4 plus years ago.No need to be crude. Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast