Thread: App for viewing perb on Android

App for viewing perb on Android

Just wondering if anyone knows of an app that perb can be viewed on, like Tapatalk etc.

Cheers

Not that I know of.....
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by trewdat View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows of an app that perb can be viewed on, like Tapatalk etc.

Cheers

There isn't a perb app to view perb, because, I guess, the mods are too busy chasing pussy to pick up a SDK.*

But if you type 'vbulletin' into the playstore search box, there is stuff for that.

*joke

Quote Originally Posted by Crookedmember View Post
    There isn't a perb app to view perb, because, I guess, the mods are too busy chasing pussy to pick up a SDK.*

But if you type 'vbulletin' into the playstore search box, there is stuff for that.

*joke
    Mods have nothing to do with changes to the board, we simply enforce the rules but you can try your witty repartee on the owner PM Fred Zed

And who makes these applications at all? I have an electronic wallet on my smartphone and I wouldn't want it to close once)) I would install something new but only if I knew that the program went through the web app testing company. This reduces the chance of an error in the code. I don't want to lose something important (for example, money) due to poor software.

Gent Who Has Your Back
    Big like ^^^^^^^^^^^^