Thread: Hayden Scott | Your all Canadian girl-next-door | Tall toned brunette 🐰 💕

Hayden Scott | Your all Canadian girl-next-door | Tall toned brunette 🐰 💕

HELLO (GENTS) (DARLING) (HANDSOME) (MISTER)

My Name is Hayden Scott. I am so Much More than a Lover. My priority is bringing out the best in you, making you feel alive again. Providing you with authentic pleasure and release. You can truly be yourself with me and you will feel that the moment we meet. I take it upon myself to ensure our time together is exceptional, invigorating, and unforgettable.

I am kind, bubbly, warm; your all Canadian girl-next-door, sweet and discreet; your prestigious companion with both looks and charm, intelligence and grace-- a social chameleon, adapting to both casual or luxurious dates. All legs at 5’9, slim, with delectable curves, beautiful brunette hair, and astonishing facial features, I am the sex goddess that will breathe excitement into your everyday.

It’s up to you to message me. I will do the rest.

- My Stats -
    Height: 5"9
    Body type: Slim
    Bust: 34C
    Personality: Bubbly, kindhearted

- Rates -
    I am happy to host our date at my Yaletown incall, but can also come to your hotel or residence if it is in the downtown area. Rates are in CAD or USD at par, and can be paid by cash or e-transfer.

90min: $600
    2 hours: $800
    3 hours: $1100
    4 hours: $1300
    Overnight: $3000

- Contact me -
    Please fill out my booking form to get in touch

haydenscott.vip/contact

♥ ♥ ♥

gallery | faq | twitter | reviews

Only a couple days of availability left before I leave town!

September 20th: 6:00pm-11:00pm
    September 21st: 2:00pm-11:00pm

Also pre-booking for October 7th and onwards

haydenscott.vip