Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smart spa reccomendations

Introduced to Maggie yesterday. Is not Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by jwd09727 View Post
    Introduced to Maggie yesterday. Is not Mary.
    Ok....but did you have a session with her?

Quote Originally Posted by guitar_pic View Post
    Ok....but did you have a session with her?
    No...said I was introduced

How does she look like? Age? Is she a good addition to the current line up?

Ended up seeing Maggie. I don't think it was Mary like jwd said but nothing to write home about either. I haven't actually had Mary before but I didn't recognize Maggie's face. Age is similar to the other women at this place, she definitely seemed very new as she always said 'thank you' after hearing if she's doing okay with her massage, etc.... Additionally, she upcharged an extra $20 for top off and while the ending was decent, I'm not inclined to go back for her at all. For $80 for 30 minutes, I'd much rather get a clothed hj from a girl at Lotus.

what's her body like? man mades like jennifer and judy?

Thanks, JB12. I haven't tried myself but based what you said I think it's 'smart' to stick with the 'original' line up.

Bottoms didn't come off as she seemed somewhat uncomfortable when I even asked. Because of this, I actually didn't see her whole body as she had high-wasted yoga pants on but I'm inclined to say a slight tummy. I believe real, B cups by my estimate. Completely forgot to mention she was actually wearing civilian clothing, not their typical uniform.

She's by no means terrible or anything, she does try for sure. It was her first day so I'd imagine mileage may improve. I, myself, won't be going with her again.

thanks jackbob. was she upstairs or downstairs?

Hopefully she improves and won't ended up like new girl Emily back in Feb this year. Emily was very young and pretty but poor service.

Quote Originally Posted by LL Junkie View Post
    thanks jackbob. was she upstairs or downstairs?
    She was upstairs. Not sure what days she works though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12