Thread: 2cums Resurrection

Cool 2cums Resurrection

I notice the 2cums handle has returned to the board. Is this the same old 2cums? If so welcome back.

Fred will know

I'm sure Fred will check the IP Address to make sure that this is the real 2cums. If it isn't I'm sure he won't be around long.

I notice the 2cums handle has returned to the board.
    What a idiotic thread. Did you at least do a search first to see if you could find 2cums name in the members area? NO!!!
    2cums asks Fred to have all memory of himself eliminated, and then says....... i'll just sign back up on PERB as my oldself.
    2003 newbies think first, then post. The whole concept is totally retarded. From your friend --- Kev

Chill Kev

Why the angry reply Kev? I just noticed where it says welcome to our newest member it had 2cums name. Sorry to offend you.

Anger me? Were have you been?
    Its not in my blood.
    But your thread is idiotic. It was idiotic then, and its idiotic now.
    Like i said sirlickheralot think first, then post.
    Newest member 2cums you say. Like i said, did you do a search to find his name? NO!!! 'cause hes not here. Thats my point. Your Friend --- Kev

I say, just e-mail him. Hopefully, if he knows who you are...he'll tell the truth.
    Older Bolder Wiser But Colder

Keeping it real...ly civil.

For F*** sakes, think before you post.

Originally posted by Kev

2003 newbies think first, then post. The whole concept is totally retarded. From your friend --- Kev
    Hmmm. Kev, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning ? There is a registration by a '2 cums' from yesterday. I did not keep a record
    of his IP, we'll just have to wait and see if he it's him or an impersonator. Since the registration has now been processed, he may chose to answer that himself.

His name wasn't in the registery when i looked last night, now this morning it is. hmmmmmm Looks like i pissed in my own cornflakes. heheheh

Since were on the subject. He has a URL. http://blog.hamster.com/users/2cums/
    Last edited by Kev; 05-19-2003 at 06:04 PM.

Ahhh its ALIVE!!!

Welcome back, assuming you are the original 2cums, other wise its just welcome. --- Kev

name wasn't in the registery

For some reason the name of the newest member never seems to appear in the members registry right away. Right now there is a new member named Handler who isn`t in the registry.

"2003 newbies think first, then post."

Hey Kev why pick on 2003 members this advice could apply to all members. A recent post by Hamster in LAG thread about Nadia is a classic example of why this rule should be followed.

PS

I do have a handle on https://terb.cc since before this board even existed and have been following this board since day 1. Therefore Even though I`m just an idiotic newbie poster on this board I am somewhat knowledgeable about how the board works.

sirlickheralot you got your apology by PM. What more can i do?
    I stand corrected. Your Friend --- Kev

Apology

Hey Kev, I noticed I had a PM after I made the above post. I appreciate the apology and accept it.

Re: name wasn't in the registery

Originally posted by sirlickheralot
    For some reason the name of the newest member never seems to appear in the members registry right away. Right now there is a new member named Handler who isn't in the registry.

Actually, the registrations are manually approved and new users don't appear in the member list until the account has been approved.

Disappear

How do we know 2cums just won't vanish like a magician again?
    He's never been a dreaded thread deleter before.
    Do you promise not to do it again?