Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Kinky Katey Review

  1. #1

    Kinky Katey Review

    Had a very pleasant visit with Katey. This is one girl that really seems to enjoy performing and you definitely get your money’s worth. Very few restrictions. Gives you full attention during your session and provides a wonderful GFE or role play if your into that. Pictures pretty accurate, young petite girl, but not a spinner. BBBJ was amazing and not your 5 minutes, she really tries to swallow you hole. Certainly worth a repeat encounter.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Kamloops B.C.
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Axlerodd View Post
    Had a very pleasant visit with Katey. This is one girl that really seems to enjoy performing and you definitely get your money’s worth. Very few restrictions. Gives you full attention during your session and provides a wonderful GFE or role play if your into that. Pictures pretty accurate, young petite girl, but not a spinner. BBBJ was amazing and not your 5 minutes, she really tries to swallow you hole. Certainly worth a repeat encounter.
    I usually don't comment on reviews, because I don't do them for personal reasons....and I get a bit of flack thrown my way when I occasionally do....but.
    I've been curious for some time about this fair young lady...and you've rekindled my curiosity.
    Just a random PM from her gets me going.
    Thanks for your insight

  3. #3
    Senior Member KinkyKatey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    422
    Awe thank-you for the kind words Axlerodd I look forward to seeing you again one day.

    Xo
    Katey

  4. #4
    I would have to agree with Axle... she is amazing!! I have seen her three times, and she loves to take it all. I missed her the last time she was in Kamloops my bad!! hopefully she's back soon

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    kamloops
    Posts
    3
    Ya, i have been curious about her too. Thanks for the review..

  6. #6
    Always
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Proudly in Revelstoke BC
    Posts
    229
    Does anyone know if Katey is based out of Kamloops now?
    Follow your dreams, because nobody else will do it for you!

  7. #7
    I believe she only visits, And when I asked she was based in the Vancouver area.

  8. #8
    Always
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Proudly in Revelstoke BC
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Axlerodd View Post
    I believe she only visits, And when I asked she was based in the Vancouver area.
    Thanks for the intel.
    Follow your dreams, because nobody else will do it for you!

  9. #9
    Senior Member KinkyKatey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    422
    Awe thank-you for the kind words

    I should be back in a month or so I am indeed living in the Frazer Valley now days, however I did start my sexual adventures in Kamloops. Here is more information for anyone interested https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ht=Kinky+katey and much more can be found in both the Vancouver and Kamloops review pages.

    Xo
    Katey

  10. #10
    I wanted to see you Katy I was inrerested and was gonna drive from kelowna to check you out

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyKatey View Post
    Awe thank-you for the kind words

    I should be back in a month or so I am indeed living in the Frazer Valley now days, however I did start my sexual adventures in Kamloops. Here is more information for anyone interested https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ht=Kinky+katey and much more can be found in both the Vancouver and Kamloops review pages.

    Xo
    Katey
    Where in the valley are you? We need to meet up soon for some fun.

  12. #12
    Senior Member KinkyKatey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    422
    I am between Abby and Mission

    Xo
    Katey

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •