Thread: Danika

Danika

Saw Danika's ad and not seeing any reviews, decided to TOFTT. Am I glad I did! The pictures are accurate and current.
    Not only is she very beautiful and very sexy , she is very pleasant and a nice person. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
    I won't go into any details except to say I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and left feeling weak kneed and very happy.

I am already planning my next visit with Danika!

https://independent.com.winnipeg.lis...ost/36257540/#

I agree with you 100% ! Although I think some people are mistaking her fir a Danika from years ago this girl Danika (mega lips) told me she only started advertising last month or so ? But yes worth every penny and more I’d say !

Quote Originally Posted by Golfbuddy View Post
    Saw Danika's ad and not seeing any reviews, decided to TOFTT. Am I glad I did! The pictures are accurate and current.
    Not only is she very beautiful and very sexy , she is very pleasant and a nice person. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
    I won't go into any details except to say I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and left feeling weak kneed and very happy.

I am already planning my next visit with Danika!

https://independent.com.winnipeg.lis...ost/36257540/#

I had the good fortune of meeting Danika today. She is a knockout. I arrived at her incall ( her private residence in a very nice neighborhood) and of course she does the hide behind the door thing. When she emerged I was greeted by a tall slender gorgeous lady. She obviously works out regularly, she's in terrific shape. She could easily be a fashion model. I found her to be very personable and has a sense of humor. My mistake was only booking half an hour as I like to get to know a lady a little but there was only enough time to take care of business which I was not disappointed with. She does have some restrictions that may deter some clients. One of them is no kissing which is unfortunate. She does have full voluptuous lips which I so wanted to kiss. Other restriction is everything is covered which I'm fine with. Next time I will be booking at least an hour.

Soooo,does she allow Daty or are those lips just there as eyecandy ?

I also took a chance and saw her, definitely older but a fit tiny body and large lips, she does allow daty and enjoys mutual masterbation. Definitely a local gem and worth going to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoplease1981 View Post
    I also took a chance and saw her, definitely older but a fit tiny body and large lips, she does allow daty and enjoys mutual masterbation. Definitely a local gem and worth going to see!
    When you say older - do you mean like 30’s? 40’s?

Her ad states 38 ! Definitely a local gem and worth going to see !

i would say she's mid 40's

Well looks like she has got one hellova bod on her for mid 40s
    If those are actually her pics

Quote Originally Posted by bubba101 View Post
    Well looks like she has got one hellova bod on her for mid 40s
    If those are actually her pics
    That is most definitely her in the pics and yes she has a smokin bod for any age. Very attractive in the face as well.