Thread: Piper SweetVIPS

Piper SweetVIPS

Saw Piper at sweetvips in Victoria a few days ago (was it last week?)

10 out of 10 stars. Contrary to the website reference to Marisa Tomei, this lovely lass looks like a brunette Alyson Hannigan from American Pie. As genuine smile and attitude as you will find in this industry, matched with an amazing positive 'can do' attitude.

Enthusiastic in all positions, in all activities, with the right amount of moaning, eye contact and attention. True GFE with a naughty side.

Location is a bit odd. One long hallway to the backrooms, passing by glass windowed 'waiting rooms' where other ladies are passing the time. The rooms are not at all sound proof so you feel as though you're participating in next door's activities as well as your own. The long hallway awaits your exit. The lady of choice greets you warmly when you arrive and does same as you leave.

I will be back however to see Piper again. And again...

She is so phenomenal....

Budar, I've been there in the past, did you have to wait very long to get buzzed in? It's a bit of busy area and I always wonder if a co-worker or someone I know will see me hangin at the unmarked door in the middle of when I'm supposed to working....lol

Thanks for the intel on Piper. Her and Luna have gotten my interest.

Both Luna and Piper are really sweet. Nice girls who seem to really enjoy pleasing men.

You don’t have to wait too long outside to get buzzed into the building. They have a really good system in place that texts you when they are ready to open the door. You can totally stealth your way in.

I always arrive on the dot, and my selected companion lets me in the instant I press the buzzer.

Thanks Trick08 and gynophine, getting left out hanging outside would be uncomfortable, glad to hear they have is running like clockwork. Now....no more excuses to prevent me from daytime visits!

There is an alternate entrance if you ask them.

The comparison to Alyson Hannigan is spot on. Great big doe eyes looking up at you... And there is something about Piper's lips/mouth that give her an almost feline look. Adorable.

I'd like to pipe in too har, har. This young lady is so worth seeing. I visited recently and she made me feel very relaxed in such fun, sexy way. She has loads of skill and loves to please. LFK, great oral both ways, lovely Russian too. Def repeat.