Thread: QT Esthetic 3926

QT Esthetic 3926

Im just wondering have you guys been to this new shop in burnaby called QT Esthetic?

Thx guy I really appreciated. But is it the same owner?

No, it’s changed the owner

They are now advertising on Leolist
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._girls-4988268

I wonder how this place compares with Maggie's place - Young's salon on 6th st at 12th ave?

It seems QT doesn't have showers in all the rooms, but I wonder if I could get a 30 min massage with topless HJ for $80 there, as I have at Maggie's.

I stopped by this place over a week ago and was going to stay with Megan, cute young brunette Caucasian girl. They only take cash so I went to the bank machine came back and gave the older asian boss lady (she has managed other places) the money and this went down hill from this point. She instead that she gives me the massage... I said I wanted Megan and she said “I do good for you”. I grabbed my money back from her hand and left.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia101 View Post
    I stopped by this place over a week ago and was going to stay with Megan, cute young brunette Caucasian girl... the older asian boss lady (insisted) that she gives me the massage...
    Best to always insist on seeing the girl before handing over the cash... helps to avoid a b&s... tip = Megan is there Thursday & Sunday.
    There's also some very young 20s Chinese girls there occasionally.
    Since there's only two session rooms, there's usually two or three girls available on any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    Best to always insist on seeing the girl before handing over the cash... helps to avoid a b&s... tip = Megan is there Thursday & Sunday.
    There's also some very young 20s Chinese girls there occasionally.
    Since there's only two session rooms, there's usually two or three girls available on any day.
    I went on a Sunday.... the older asian lady showed me Megan and I agreed to stay. Came back in two minutes, gave her the money and that’s when she started with the BS. I have seen her before at other amp but I can’t remember which one. This isn’t my first time to an amp.