Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I canít text, so now what?

  1. #1

    I canít text, so now what?

    Call me a dinosaur, but I donít own a cell phone. I have always used an iPad and can message with anyone who has iMessage. The problem is several SPís ask for text only but are not registered on iMessage, so I have no way of contacting them. Email is fine if an address is provided. But there are those ladies I would love to contact but canít because of this technical problem.

  2. #2
    use Burner app.

  3. #3
    Many SPs won't reply to app numbers either for a number of reasons, one of which is safety. I don't know of ANY ladies that will book without a persons cell phone number. Think about it. There is no way to trace an email to a specific person. It would be too easy for the Robert Picktons of the world to access victims with no evidence linking them to the crime.

  4. #4
    My suggestion would be go to 7-11 or London Drugs . You can get a pay as you go phone for under 100 bucks.

  5. #5
    Gent Who Has Your Back
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    PQB/ CDN
    Posts
    434
    I did the 7-11 Thing , 20 bucks a month plan , 50.00 for the phone ,11$ sim card .

    Now Im learning the phone , One thing is the type pad is small .
    V

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNVT View Post
    I did the 7-11 Thing , 20 bucks a month plan , 50.00 for the phone ,11$ sim card .

    Now Im learning the phone , One thing is the type pad is small .
    V
    Use voice to text.

  7. #7
    Gent Who Has Your Back
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    PQB/ CDN
    Posts
    434
    OK , I'll try , Still learning ! Got to figure where that is on the phone.

    I'll be yelling in a mall ,


    V
    Last edited by CDNVT; 07-16-2019 at 11:02 AM.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,440
    You need to get in the program/get on the frequency.

    SR

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by poonerboi View Post
    Many SPs won't reply to app numbers either for a number of reasons, one of which is safety. I don't know of ANY ladies that will book without a persons cell phone number. Think about it. There is no way to trace an email to a specific person. It would be too easy for the Robert Picktons of the world to access victims with no evidence linking them to the crime.
    I don’t understand SPs reluctance to responding to App numbers. Using an app or email does not indemnify a would be offender from committing a serious crime. What device, wifi history of the transmissions, credit card for the app credits or store surveillance footage if you’re buying App Store credit with cash is all going to come back and bite you in the ass. There’s an unsolved murder from saanich that’s 10 years old now. The assailants used a burner phone they bought in a convenience store months before luring a young real estate agent to her grisly death. I don’t know where you could buy a cell phone or minutes that doesn’t have security cameras whose footage is likely never deleted, but I’m guessing one could. If you ask me, a burner phone could be just as if not more easy to use for sinister purposes than an app.
    I’ve had two no replies with my app now so I’m gonna get a phone sooner or later but it just seems like a waste. I’d prefer a double sim device TBH.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Riza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Richmond incall
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb808 View Post
    I don’t understand SPs reluctance to responding to App numbers. Using an app or email does not indemnify a would be offender from committing a serious crime. What device, wifi history of the transmissions, credit card for the app credits or store surveillance footage if you’re buying App Store credit with cash is all going to come back and bite you in the ass. TBH.
    About 80% of no-shows/fake bookings/assholes/flakes use a app number so they can change it a hour after the booked appointment and start all over again. I saw one ass with a text app book 3 girls at the same time. Luckily the phone girl caught it. He also played the "I'm stuck in traffic" to all three moving the time forward hoping to screw up everyone's night. Without police involvement there is no way to trace back a purchased app. The app companies don't hand out that information.

    Just noticed on this post I hit 1K posts.

    All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb808 View Post
    I don’t understand SPs reluctance to responding to App numbers. Using an app or email does not indemnify a would be offender from committing a serious crime. What device, wifi history of the transmissions, credit card for the app credits or store surveillance footage if you’re buying App Store credit with cash is all going to come back and bite you in the ass. There’s an unsolved murder from saanich that’s 10 years old now. The assailants used a burner phone they bought in a convenience store months before luring a young real estate agent to her grisly death. I don’t know where you could buy a cell phone or minutes that doesn’t have security cameras whose footage is likely never deleted, but I’m guessing one could. If you ask me, a burner phone could be just as if not more easy to use for sinister purposes than an app.
    I’ve had two no replies with my app now so I’m gonna get a phone sooner or later but it just seems like a waste. I’d prefer a double sim device TBH.
    Many app numbers are completely free such as Whatsapp and textnow. Only thing required to signup is an email.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •