Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian sp that squirts?

Asian sp that squirts?

Hi I really like going down on a lady and have a fetish for squirting and the girl getting really wet. Honestly a lot of times I have a hard time feeling with a condom on so this kind of service is more important for me. Is there any popular asian sp with girls that are pref less than 40 that provides this?

Never tried her, but Jess Lis lee apparently gets super wet.

hmm I saw a provider in the past who advertised in the Georgia straight, older asian lady.. she would leave a puddle after, if she want so far from me I would see her still great service

Queen of Squirt?
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...et_her-4702768

Was interested, but shied away due to cost.

Go see Sophia at Blue Water downtown. I have personally seen her squirt 18 feet while laying on a surface only 3 feet off the ground. I know cuz I measured it. She also squirted up and back somehow spraying herself in the face. I don’t know how but she did it! I don’t think she meant too...just lost control when she climaxed.

Lisa Georgia Straight*0859

think that's her, so many fond memories. Hope she has flood insurance.

Lily previously from new star - don't know where she went though

are you talking about sophia 0293 or?

Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Lisa Georgia Straight*0859

think that's her, so many fond memories. Hope she has flood insurance.
    what does this Lisa look like? How is her body?

No. Sophia at Blue Water

Nancy at Lily’s in N. Van on Marine drive. Well reviewed on the massage page.

I’ve yet to try an AMP. So what you go in there and there’s extras for digits and or FS, and she squirts!? How are these ladies age and looks wise?

Just read the threads all of your answers are there. It’s a different experience from going to an SP but totally worth trying, sometimes you just need to get some fast food instead of going to a real restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by davelockwell View Post
    Go see Sophia at Blue Water downtown. I have personally seen her squirt 18 feet while laying on a surface only 3 feet off the ground. I know cuz I measured it. She also squirted up and back somehow spraying herself in the face. I don’t know how but she did it! I don’t think she meant too...just lost control when she climaxed.
    Isn't this a handjob only place? How much does it cost to presumable fuck Sophia?

Definitely Jess Lis
    Lee. She squirted three times in our session. Once while I was eating her, once when I was fucking her, and once when I was fingering her. Amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast