Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Black women in Vancouver

  1. #1

    Black women in Vancouver

    I've searched, but many reviews are out of date.

    Anyone have recommendations for a good black SP in the city? Nice booties are especially appreciated!

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by splatzeld View Post
    I've searched, but many reviews are out of date.

    Anyone have recommendations for a good black SP in the city? Nice booties are especially appreciated!

    Thank you!
    Maya 8008 or Mika Dupont 6769

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by duneek View Post
    Maya 8008 or Mika Dupont 6769
    Somebody recommended Mika Dupont to me when I posted a thread in 411 about indie sp's in Richmond. But I have not been able to find her ad, .. yet.

    Maya sure looks good.
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.


    (, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    Somebody recommended Mika Dupont to me when I posted a thread in 411 about indie sp's in Richmond. But I have not been able to find her ad, .. yet.

    .
    There she is @ mikadupont93.wix.com/mysite
    Last edited by Mika Dupont; 08-15-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    Mika Dupont of Richmond. Ours will be one hell of a sexy ass Lunchtime affair.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika Dupont View Post
    There she is @ mikadupont.com.
    Thanks Mika. I emailed you and texted you as well. Waiting for your response.

    Thanks
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.


    (, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

  6. #6
    Anyone know anything about 1142 Naughty Nadia?

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...wn_van-2674482

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by splatzeld View Post
    Anyone know anything about 1142 Naughty Nadia?

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...wn_van-2674482
    You don't wanna' do that m'man... she uses fake pics. Some who have seen her testified that she is much fatter and unattractive in person.

    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...t=duneek+nadia

  8. #8
    Cleo(?) when she's in town. Can't remember her # but I follow her on snapchat to see where she's at. There are a few girls from Toronto that come out here routinely.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    525
    Dont forget about Aubrey Angel, seen her a bunch of times. Shes a mix Jamaican and Swedish.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandawg View Post
    Cleo(?) when she's in town. Can't remember her # but I follow her on snapchat to see where she's at. There are a few girls from Toronto that come out here routinely.
    I don't recall coming across any positive reviews for her. Have you had any recent sessions with her?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by duneek View Post
    You don't wanna' do that m'man... she uses fake pics. Some who have seen her testified that she is much fatter and unattractive in person.

    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...t=duneek+nadia
    Thanks for the warning mate

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    For me, Auria Angel at West Coast Angels!

    Sydney LeRoux and Meghan Markle qualities!

    ECI/ECI,
    TJM.
    She is more of a mix I would say. No offence but she is not really 'black' black.

    But a great girl nevertheless. I had a great time with her.

    I saw Sarah Banx last December for an amazing time. She appeared on the scene for a short while. From what I understand, she was active previously as well. I can't find her any where though. She is tall, athletic and sexy. One of the greatest kissers I have ever met. Those lips !!!!!!!!
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.


    (, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

  13. #13
    General my experiences have not been good, that said I missed what looked like a beaut earlier this year with Tasha.
    Looks like she no longer advertises

  14. #14

  15. #15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •