Thread: Anyone tried the Blonde woman calling herself Skittles?

Anyone tried the Blonde woman calling herself Skittles?

Maybe I'm not searching correctly, but I don't see any info on her even though she's advertised on LL for the last 8 months or so. She is Blonde, listed as 22 and calls herself Skittles. Her ads quote $180 and then rants on with some lyrics from Blondie. Any info appreciated, I have my default sp's but interested in the community feedback on her.

Thanks gents

skittles and tits...skitttles and tits, haha

I would be cautious. I messaged her once and she replied and quoted me extra for a questionable service. I can't speak to her looks or service since I never went through with it but maybe someone else on the board can share their experience with her?
    Last edited by vicman_13; 07-10-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Tuzz
    I also asked her about her services once . She replied and said she is open to a questionable service for more $$ . I said thanks for the info on your services and moved on .... not what I was looking for.
    Last edited by Tuzz44; 07-10-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Has anyone made a good contact with this one. She has been Advertising consistently for some time now on LL her current ad Viewed 66386 times. So sombody has to know. Is it safe to put her on the Legitimate list. ie she is a real person.
    ---69---

Quote Originally Posted by vicman_13 View Post
    I would be cautious. I messaged her once and she replied and quoted me extra for a questionable service. I can't speak to her looks or service since I never went through with it but maybe someone else on the board can share their experience with her?
    WOW, as soon as they offer that, I figure they feel they can't catch anything worse so why not sell it. It's a terrible lifelong sentence that can be managed by some, but all in all...I'd rather not catch something that never goes away!

Thanks for the intel

Maybe that’s why she is called skittles?
    Has a variety of diseases.
    Taste the rainbow. Catch the rainbow.
    https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/207447126572040330/