Thread: ❤️Naturally Busty Redhead Beauty💜GFE💜New Upscale Incall Downtown❤️

❤️Naturally Busty Redhead Beauty💜GFE💜New Upscale Incall Downtown❤️

Hello Gentlemen

My name is Ivy, are you into petite feisty redheads with curves in all the right places and intelligence to match? Iím easy going, sensual, charismatic and I know how to have fun. First time seeing an SP? I'm great for newbies as I know how to calm those nerves with conversation and a joke or two. I have auburn hair, brown eyes and 34D,24,36Ē measurements standing 5í1Ē, 110lbs.

Iím real, indep
    endent & well reviewed. I provide un-rushed, discreet service and Iím D & D Free. I practice good hygiene always being freshly showered and smelling great & expect the same of you as well.

I am a GFE provider so please be clean and well groomed for our visit. Safety and discretion are very important to me as I know it is for you and mutual respect is key to us enjoying our time together.

Polite gentlemen only, couples and newcomers welcome as well. Please
    No blocked/VOIP app numbers, bng's, car dates or low ballers. Visit my website http://www.ivylanecompanion.com, email ivylane9191@gmail.comor call/text my new number 236-979-1356 for full rates and restrictions.

Outcalls available but I also have 2 incall locations, *NEW* upscale location downtown on Granville and the other near the PNE in East Vancouver. As I am often out and have a full time career please give me sufficient notice as to when you would like to visit (same day bookings with at least 1 hours notice) but the more notice given the better the chance I'll be able to accommodate your request.

Please be patient as I often get many requests in a day and I may not be able to respond to everyone so please try again another day.

*****Serious inquiries only.*****
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Itís not about the destination itís about the journey.

Available today from 12pm-12am.

Available tonight from 7pm-3am TGIF!!

Available tonight until 3am.