Thread: April in Vernon

April in Vernon

Gents! Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing April who offers a tantric massage in Vernon (Coldstream)?

http://naturalbornhealer.ca
    I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I have woken up with a few!!

I saw her a while ago and did a review. She’s been around for a long time and knows what she’s doing. Nice, intelligent lady with a nice body. She has an upscale discreet location in coldstream. She offers tantric massage with mutual touch (no touching downstairs) and a few other variations depending on what you’re looking for. She does an excellent massage, better than many rmt’s I’ve seen with a nice finish. She has dogs FYI and prefers older gentlemen. Shes the free-spirit “hippie-type” which is a turn off for some but I didn’t have any problems with her. Like I said, nice lady with a nice body. I think She looks better in person than her pictures IMHO. Pm me for anything else you’d like to know

I fully agree with the above response. She gives an awesome massage, is very beautiful, and has mad finishing skills I’ve seen her a few times and will continue to repeat.

I agree, I have seen April as well but not for a couple years.. The massage and finish were awesome. Just too much of a drive for a massage, But if you don't mind I would say go see her.

I’ve seen her in the past 6 months, she’s fun, sexy, and very attractive. Highly recommend

The awesome massage ladies like April, Dez and Lilly leave you feeling happy and satisfied.