Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian providers?

Quote Originally Posted by guts123 View Post
    Has anyone seen Alice on leolist (7598) who shows real pics with the "leolist" paper beside her?
    Alice is not great. She's mature... like late 40s... maybe 50. The pics with the leolist paper are her. She's not bad but her tummy and shaved parts look quite old.... I won't repeat. Her mouth was stink too. Good BBBJ.

There's another ad, Tina 7379, who when I texted gave the same address that I saw Alice at. That incall is pretty good in Esquimalt -- private townhouse. But... I won't repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by guts123 View Post
    Also wondering the same thing with Anna on leolist (7092) with real pics holding "leolist" paper.
    Ask user Beastie about Anna -- actually, he posted in Ripped Off Scammed thread about her. Buttt... grain of salt perhaps?

Thanks Initial-D.

Am I missing something or did Yuki’s (on Yates) name not even come up??

I guess we have the same taste. I have been wondering the same. Have you seen Anna or Alice? Let me know!

Oh! Just saw the posting! Thanks. I guess no Anna or Alice. Is there anyone you would recommend White, Asian, or Mix?

I really want to find a decent asian, at least a young one, even a bit chubby is ok if she's under 30! You'd think being next to Vancouver we'd have some choices!

You’re not the only one. Maybe some day Asian Feber from the mainland might send over 2 or 3 girls for a week or two

Quote Originally Posted by kes458 View Post
    You’re not the only one. Maybe some day Asian Feber from the mainland might send over 2 or 3 girls for a week or two
    I had good sex with Coco at ispa on Kingsway last time I was on the mainland. She was hot too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12