Thread: ** Russian Irena** In WPG June 15 - 20 !! Pre book !!

Exclamation ** Russian Irena** In WPG June 15 - 20 !! Pre book !!

RUSSIAN IRENA

AIM TO PLEASE !!
    5'7, 32DD-24-38, 120lbs, long dark hair, green eyes, small tasteful tattoos

Sultry Russian Irena from Montreal visiting Western Canada for a short time. Im an extremely passionate seductress with mesmerizing green eyes and succulent full soft lips that will fill your every desire. My amazing 32DD bust and fantastic curves lead to nothing short of an amazing bubble butt and will leave you in awe. I am a sensual lover that is both playful and kinky. My extensive menu exhibits my wild side; I am after all a true exhibitionist with a switch I can be soft and submissive.

From the moment you walk through the door I will make you feel at ease! Our time together will be unforgettable and will leave you with a lasting memory and wanting more!
    I aim to please !!

I am well reviewed on this board you can search Irena and my reviews speak for themselves and I take pride to uphold my stellar reputation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOUR DATES

Winnipeg: June 15 - 20

BOOKING
    Pre-booking recommended due to availability. References required with the exception of highly active Users. When you text, or pm please indicate your name, number, handle in both! PM IS A MUST

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONATION

In-call:
    hour: 200
    1 hour: 300
    1.5 hour: 500
    2 hour: 600
    Ask about my different packages!
    Please inquire about rates for sessions over two hours
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT INFO:
    You can contact me for booking by text at (778) 839-5586
    Serious inquiries only please. Rates are non-negotiable.
    2017 Russian Irena. All rights reserved. Copyright law prohibits you, under severe penalty, from copying, using, posting, uploading, publishing, transmitting or making available in any way any content of this page including images. You may not use my information, images or material in any forum, or in any media forums without my expressed written consent. IF you do you are violating my right under the law. Copyright Modernization Act. Bill C-11

Coming soon boys !!! Pre book !! Lets play !!

Here tomorrow !! Lets play !!

Lets play !!! Russian Irena is here !!!

Here till the 20 !!! Lets play!!!