Thread: Dylan at SVIPS

Dylan at SVIPS

The best thing about having a girlfriend, is having someone to talk to.
    Someone you can share your deepest thoughts and fantasies with, without fear of judgment.
    Therefore, this should be part of the Girlfriend Experience.
    The best conversation partner I've discovered, by far, is Dylan.
    She laughs at my corny jokes. She really listens to what I say, and makes intelligent and authentic responses.
    She makes me feel not so alone in the world, knowing there's someone out there who gets me.
    She gives me something to get excited about, and look forward to.
    Her physical embrace makes me feel totally accepted, and comfortable in my own body.
    These feelings last for weeks, as I float around on cloud nine and bask in her afterglow.
    She's a beautiful person, inside and out, who deserves unlimited happiness and success.

It's a pass for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GQ1 View Post
    It's a pass for me.
    For me as well, meanwhile the original thread should be moved to the "advertising" section please.
    Be verwy quiet, I'm hunting poontang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8TjPO3doY

Dylan is a pass for me as well. She’s sexy but mechanical and a bit cold not really GFE. I wasn’t really into the session despite paying quite the premium for additional services. She’s is a nice person but I don’t get the connection that eumswil is writing about as the session was okay but far from great. I guess it really is YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by trick08 View Post
    Dylan is a pass for me as well. She’s sexy but mechanical and a bit cold not really GFE. I wasn’t really into the session despite paying quite the premium for additional services. She’s is a nice person but I don’t get the connection that eumswil is writing about as the session was okay but far from great. I guess it really is YMMV.
    This. Dylan is cool and down to earth (which I really like) but the best part of our session was the idle chit chat at the end. YMMV indeed, glad the OP managed to click with her. Looks wise she is a knockout.