Thread: ISO KatetheGreat

ISO KatetheGreat

Busty mid 20's blonde with ad on HN in apt on westside. She was one popular SP. Saw her when she started at CC years ago. Last I heard she went back to school.

Post Kate

Even if you find her, ya sure you want to see her? As I recall she had some -ve reviews about no shows and the like. Do a search, and see what pops up...
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers

Kalifornia kate was a another hit and miss kind of deal.. She was back after a long vacation just for few weeks when she posted on E-Canada but never asnwered the phone and later the site disappeared.. oh well over to next busy blond with no no's

Gone

Kate's been out of the business for some time. I remember your comment about her on BD , Shank (Kozmo): Kate's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get, and neither does she. At her best she was great, but at her worst,,,

Thanks! Good memory..

I knew she was out of the biz for awhile - no ad, phone # disconnected. Just curious what she was up to. When you were lucky to catch her in the mood she was one hot mama. Also, a university grad. All the best to her.