Thread: Crystal LL 6115

Crystal LL 6115

Does anyone know if she is still around?. Her last Ad was on May 22. I have tried contacting her,but no response.Thx.

Never mind.She started posting again. Any feedback as to which is the best way to approach this handler.? I have some difficulty in getting bookings. Thx.

I'm pretty sure she handles bookings herself, that's probably why you're having troubles. Saw her once a few months back, texting was slow with her.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeb View Post
    I'm pretty sure she handles bookings herself, that's probably why you're having troubles. Saw her once a few months back, texting was slow with her.
    I am not so sure she handles her own booking? A member here told me he dealt with a man. He said the same thing as you,very slow responses from handler. I will try again.thx.

WECHAT better

Quote Originally Posted by KIN View Post
    WECHAT better
    I have done that, and responses are still slow or non-existent. Its ok. I just think that pooning has to be easy and uncomplicated and starts with the booking process. I won't bombard a handler with requests or texts. If they don't respond in an acceptable amoung of time,then I just move on and try to see someone else. No harm done.thx for the suggestion.

I don't get it, i have not had any problems contacting them despite a couple of times i have had to cancel due to timing she is on willingdon now

Has anyone seen her lately? Did she retire/change names/numbers or do I have bad timing searching for her ad?

She went back to Sugar at AF

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeb View Post
    She went back to Sugar at AF
    Thank you!

Apparently she also goes by Melody 8313.I haven't tried her yet, but plan to soon.