Well Hello Boys!

I finally skipped town and moved my cute tush to the big city, Vancouver! Some of us have already had the pleasure of meeting, but for the rest of you please allow me to introduce myself.

Like an old time movie star or 50's pin up girl you'll find your time with me classic in its charm and unforgettable in its carnal delights. Easy on the eyes, and easy to talk with I've lived a bit of an extraordinary life making getting to know one another an intriguing exploration.

I enjoy all kinds of bedroom activities and there are far more details about what naughtiness we can get up to on my website RayHarridan.ca. It is my pleasure to share in your fantasies, kinks and fetishes.

Tall, tattooed, & smooth as silk with a creative mind & bewitching green eyes. Skip your morning run, & work out with me instead (You'll never look back and wish you'd picked the gym!)

And darlings, I am hot for people of all abilities, genders, sizes and races. Consent, respect and a little playful perversion are what gets my panties wet.

Seriously though:

I am available Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm and weekends for escapades of 2 hours or more. I am currently not able to accomodate day of bookings.

My regular solo rates for incall or outcall are as follows:

1 hour/ $300

90 min/ $410

2 hours/ $500

For details on my services, extras, special rates and my contact information please see my website RayHarridan.ca

If you'd like to discover a little more of the depths of my personality follow me on Twitter!