Thread: Tiffany Love 2013?

Tiffany Love 2013?

I've seen this girls ad for ages. Her pics look real and good, her rates are cheap. I've searched her name and number and can't find any reviews. How can this be? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any info on this girl?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pilkington View Post
    I've seen this girls ad for ages. Her pics look real and good, her rates are cheap. I've searched her name and number and can't find any reviews. How can this be? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any info on this girl?

Thanks
    Her number recently changed. I saw her years ago when she started in Richmond doing cardates. She was good then, I’ve seen her more recently 2-3 months ago. And I would say stay away. She looks like her bottom jaw is removed? If that makes any sense. Definitely rough around the edges.

Tiffany Love 604 440 2013

I came on here looking for Intel as well and couldn't find any so I just said fuck it and went and saw her. She was very accommodating, polite, and an excellent service provider. Her pics are accurate, she is independent and if u text her she'll send u the rest of the info.

I saw her Friday night (may 31) and remembered ur post wen i was looking. Thought I'd come back and tell u wat I found!

I also was curious and checked her out last week. I think the word professional sums her up well. She is very methodical when explaining rates, directions, service, and limitations. She's really nice and talkative, acommodating and very aware of cleanliness. I just went for a blo&go. Lots of candles, 3 fans going, she was quick to tell me all the sheets, pillowcases and towels are clean for every client and I believe her. She even offered me a choice of 3 drinks on the way out! As for the bj it was just okay, very mechanical. She didn't vary the technique and it did feel like a rush job. If you're looking for a nice woman with very cheap rates she's your girl.

Search Tiffany with number 4234. More info related to her old number.