Thread: Has anyone seen Coco?

Has anyone seen Coco?

I've been out of the pooning for a while but have returned.
    Has anyone had an experience with this sp?
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...h_more-4914153

It won’t be the girl in the pics , I can guarantee u that.

Yea... they hardly ever are with the asian sps

This is true, though it likely isn't a complete scam. If you go in expecting a large breasted Asian beauty, you might walk in to find a slightly older small breasted SP. Services still seem to be good, but you need to go in expecting to see someone other than who is in the photos.

I'm surprised nobody has seen her. I guess I will have to TOFTT and report back

I saw an Asian girl in Kelowna who went by Coco about a year ago. She moved down to the lower mainland, but she might be back. As everyone else has said, it's definitely not the girl in the pictures; but to be fair neither were the pictures in the ad I originally replied to.

The description in her ad does match the girl I spent time with, she was about 5 foot, tight body with fake 36DD's and small eraserhead nipples. She also had a tattoo on her pelvis, a lotus I think. If I were to guess at her age, I'd say anywhere from late 20's to mid 30's.

She was a great fuck, but the service was a bit rushed. I paid for an hour and a half and when I arrived, she showed me to the shower and left me to rinse off alone, then I went to her room and we fucked in multiple positions and went down on each other. Once I blew my load though, she started cleaning me off with a towel and was once again ushering me to the shower. By the time I was walking back to my car, I checked the time and saw that she'd booted me out with 20 mins left on the clock.

Overall I had a great time and if it is the same girl, I would recommend her; I just wasn't impressed by the early ejection.