Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searching for tightest kitten in Nanaimo please,just preference nothing personal.

Im very curious too pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by European flair View Post
    Conquest is over. I discovered the tightest little kitten I have ever experienced here in Nanaimo.I still can't believe.Just stunning.I am so happy.

I get keeping it schtum

Hammer at it a bit, get your use then spread the word

often the first bang is good, second can be good, but then it's down hill, forever chasing that initial high

so rare to find fresh, especially on this island, so make hay whilst the sun shines

Marie-Angel. She's 55 but it's very tight. Her ad on Nanaimo Leolist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vanessa View Post
    I am curious. Curious why you created a post asking for referrals from others, yet you neglect to share what you have found to refer to your fellow board members.
    Yup. Whack.

Who is it?!?

Quote Originally Posted by European flair View Post
    Personally I am with average size member but still have issue with majority SP's kittens.
    Age of the SP is not playing any role in my case just I am searching for any experience you had when you felt to push it in is causing resistance and meat curtains is not my think as well.Just nice,puffy and tight ready to be eaten.
    Thank you and have a long weekend pooning.
    this topic has gone on a long way and, in a way, off topic. having largely left the hobby when my favourite sps left I can only speak of my most recent experience. In which Karma was notably tight.
    If you ask me anything I don't know, I'm not going to answer.
    this would be easy if it wasn't so hard.
    There are some people who, if they don't already know, you can't tell 'em.
    Yogi Berra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12